“Great food and service”

Ranked #2 of 31 Restaurants in Juno Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Family owned and operated since 2000. Fresh and local seafood whenever possible.
Mrytle Beach
“Great food and service”
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

We had the best trout ever. Service is excellent. Rick, one of the managers is wonderful. The place is packed and for good reason, their food is fabulous. We were in town for just 10 days, and Juno Fish House was the best restaurant in town. The lobster special is amazing!

Visited February 2014
junobeachcritic, Manager at Juno Beach Fish House, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to give us such a glowing review. "If it were any fresher, you would have to get your feet wet" is our motto. I'm so thrilled that this was evident on your most recent dining experiences with us.. On behalf of my wonderful staff and I, we look forward to serving you and your husband Bill on your next vacation.

“Great sunset menu”
Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

Sunset menu was a great value with several appealing choices. We had vegetable soup and NE clam chowder. Both were delicious, as well as bread and dipping oil. We had mahi mahi and tuna. Both were mediocre. Mahi mahi not so tasty and tuna had a tough part running through it. My mashed cinnamon sweet potatoes were the best ever. Great key lime pie, and sugar free ice cream. Wine was reasonably priced and our server (from Iowa) was outstanding. Will go back in our month long stay.

Visited February 2014
junobeachcritic, Manager at Juno Beach Fish House, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to give me feedback about your recent visit to The Juno Beach Fish House. I was pleased to hear you enjoyed my pastry chefs house made key lime pie, rolls, (that start as a bag of flour), fresh herbed olive oil and what I think as well, is some of the best clam chowder around. I was sad to hear your fresh mahi mahi was under seasoned and your fillet of sushi grade yellowfin tuna was sub par. However, I'm so excited you are panning on visiting us again with us soon! Joan, please have the hostess let me know when you and your party arrive. I look forward to meeting you and demonstrating completely why we have so many regulars; great food, service and value.

Manager, The Juno Beach Fish House
“taste testing the area!”
Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

for those that love seafood this place is a must...went for my birthday recently...very good selection and comfortable dining experience ... make sure you go for lunch or dinner!

Thank you for your kind words of praise! I'm so thrilled that we made your birthday celebration special. My great staff and I all have a passion to make your dinning experience a memorable one. Looking forward to having you back soon.
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Not worth it!”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Five of us ventured out on this rainy evening for an early dinner before a show and sorry we did!
Service was poor and food was practically thrown at us. Drink order taken and delivered immediately with rolls and olive oil.....once drinks were served, dinner orders taken and within 10 minutes salads had been served and entrees were right at our table. Two of the orders were cold and had to be sent back......two requests made and never fulfilled until asked for twice before delivered. Check was incorrect and server was not pleasant at all.....felt we were rushed out ......
Won't go back..

• Visited January 2014
junobeachcritic, Manager at Juno Beach Fish House, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
First of all I would like to thank all of you for joining us at The Juno Beach Fish House for your evening outing. I'm very disappointed to learn that your dining experience did not meet our high expectations. Apparently we dropped the ball that night in more than one area. As the manager, I personally accept responsibility for not being on top of the situation and I humbly apologize. Please give me the opportunity to make it right. I invite you and your four guest from that evening to join us for five complementary "sunset meals" and allow us to demonstrate our high standard of food and service that others have come to know and expect.
Please have the hostess let me know when you arrive.
Dent, Minnesota
“Great food!”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Doesn't look like much from the outside but the food is wonderful! Not too expensive and within walking distance to the Holiday Inn.

Visited January 2014