“Our favorite place to eat!”

Juno Beach Fish House
Ranked #1 of 32 Restaurants in Juno Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Family owned and operated since 2000. Fresh and local seafood whenever possible.
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We can't rave enough about the "sunset specials" at Juno Beach Fish House. For a fixed price, you get fresh rolls (with seasoned olive oil for dipping), soup or salad, main course with choice of 2 sides, and choice of dessert (don't miss the homemade key lime pie) and soft drink. My husband loves the sesame tuna and I love the stuffed shrimp. All the food is fabulous and perfectly prepared, the service is excellent, and we love the atmosphere. We always bring our out of town guests here; and have seen large family groups dining here too.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

That title says it all! We enjoyed it the first night and brought the rest of the group with us the 2nd night. They make these amazing rolls and it's hard not to eat the whole basket.

We had a plethora of dishes over the two visits, and almost all of them were above average. They were running a lobster special on Tuesdays and it was very popular. The mussels were very good, and the clams were fair (appetizer). Several of us got the specials and we enjoyed them as well. Michelle was a great server, too! Not every meal was 5-stat, but they were great.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

I don’t get it. Some restaurants think that they can serve their customers sub-standard food with no consequence. The manager brought/served our lunch and just looking at it, you could tell the crab cake was burnt and it tasted like old grease. The fish & fries my friend had were both undercooked. Against the protests of my friend I sent my lunch back and ordered the fish tacos. The tacos had so much hot Chipotle sauce on them I couldn’t eat them (revenge?) Clearly, this restaurant doesn’t care if they take your money without delivering the goods and so we left feeling scammed. “Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.”

Reviewed November 22, 2012

The seaffod specials are reasonably priced. Both nights we had outstanding seafood. BUT, on Tuesday night a 2 lb. lobster is only $23.

Ask for Michelle for great service.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

I've been eating here since 2002 and it is always consistently good! Very good value for the money, varied menu with wonderful specials nightly, For great seafood and sides, you can't go wrong!