“Best meal ever”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

I'm totally not joking when I say this place is dEEElish! We had a party of 11 (which can sometimes be a big pain) but they accommodated us with ease! We will be back before the vacay is over!!!!

There are newer reviews for Captain Charlie's Reef Grill

Reviewed June 27, 2014

My wife's birthday was this week and she wanted to be treated to some fresh seafood .
Usually she would ask to go to Moirs Food Shack in nearby Jupiter --- but she. wanted to try someplace different-- so after some research and plenty of positive reviews -- we decided to give Charlies Reef Grill a shot. We were very glad we did, especially my 17 year old daughter--- more about that later!!!
The ambience is more "Mom and Pop rustic " . Very clean , relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
It appears from the menu that every day new and varied appetizers are created by the cooking staff
There was such large assortment of unique appetizers that we decided to just order 6 different types. All were delicious-- wonderful combinations of fresh veggies , fruit , tuna and snapper with incredible seasonings. My favorite was the duck--- I never thought a bird could be prepared to where I almost thought I was a perfect cut of prime beef. So to sum it up An Excellent meal and we didn't even have a chance or room for the Entrees!!!
Now to my daughter-- while waiting to order our meal my daughter and wife recognized a young man sitting near us -- to be a member of one of her favorite national rock bands. She was so flustered that she could'nt think straight and took forever to make up her mind on her meal. I felt so bad for our waitress -- she had the patience of a saint !!. I finally explained to her "the situation" and she told my daughter that she couldn't guarantee it but she would see if he was willing to possibly take a picture with a Big Fan!!! Well -- she was able to have him gladly agree to a couple of pictures with my daughter and wife!! I can guarantee you that 5 years from now they both might not remember what they ate that evening ---- But Charlies Reef Grill will always be one of their most favorite places!!

Reviewed June 25, 2014

All of the dishes served are fresh from local fishermen and properly cooked.
This is with out a doubt a local establishment supported by the locals and some visitors alike but strictly a local place that's not easy to find.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

This place was so jumpin' that we had drinks their "waiting room" - another restaurant they'd purchased in the same shopping center to accommodate folks waiting for a table. The drinks and ambiance were great and we were served promptly. The dining experience was terrific. We all (5 adults) ordered different entrees and 4 were great. One (blackened grouper) was overcooked and went back to the kitchen. The replacement entree (Rigatoni and shellfish in a gorgonzola sauce) came up quickly and was fantastic. Our waitress was friendly and understanding. Desserts were to die for, especially the rum cake. We'll be back.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

I absolutely love their conch chowder. We made two trips to Reef Grill during our vacation and both times, as always, the food is excellent.