“Still as awesome as ever!!!”

Captain Charlie's Reef Grill
Ranked #1 of 32 Restaurants in Juno Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I'm sorry to say that because I moved to Jupiter I haven't been to the Reef Grill in awhile..( no excuse, I live 15 minutes to the North!) We met my son and his wife there last Friday...OMG, the meals we the best. We started out with the Tortizza and the Black Bean Cake w/ Spicy Rock Shrimp, My son and I each had the Paella Rossco, and the others dined on the Curried Seafood and the Caribbean Chili. We all sorta shared and I would be hard pressed to say which meal was the best! The waiting bar area a few doors down is a great feature and if you have a little wait time it passes very quickly.

1  Thank JupiterDave

Reviewed May 13, 2014

What a find! Very busy on a Monday night, but we were immediately seated & had menus & drinks within seconds. Fabulous service & great seafood. Rustic interior - kind of an upscale FISH SHANTY. It is not cheap, and their website shows pricing at about 1/2 of actual prices (ok, so they're not web savvy). We loved it anyway & will return.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

this is a great little restaurant with a large variety menu and wonderful fish. My wife had a great wahoo fish but I honestly did not care for the Pompano fish I ordered. Every thing is was great including the "to die for" key lime pie. I warn you their food portions are large so think it over before you order appetizers, soup, main course and dessert. You will be stuffed full. wine prices were very friendly. Recommend calling ahead or get there early or late or you will wait on a table to open up

Thank Steve-JL.a.
Reviewed May 9, 2014

We were told that this was the place to go for seafood. Located in a strip mall and not very easy to find but we were certainly happy we did. The menu was so large that we needed some recommendations from our server to assist us with choices. So many things that sounded so good. We ended up trying appetizers to share at the table. This gave us all the chance to experience more of the fresh seafood and all was worth it. This is a casual, friendly and very knowledgeable staff that made our evening one to remember. Everything was reasonably priced and prepared well. I would recommend going early since Captain Charlie's Reef Grill is not a secret. Will return on our next trip to the area.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

A very good reasonably priced seafood restaurant. The food was good as was the service. We used to eat here a lot, but had not for about 2 years. The soups are good and the appetizer portions are ample enough to make a cup of soup and one appetizer into dinner. There is not a lot of atmosphere but you can look into the open kitchen and watch your food being prepared. If you are not there before 6 on season there will be a wait.