“Great food”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Snellville, Georgia, United States
“Great food”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

This was an excellent lunch. A hole in the wall that is a diamond in the ruff. This is the lunch place not the dinner place. Service is great.

Visited June 2013

Gainesville, Florida
“By Day or Night, LOVE IT!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Went by once when traveling through and found it on tripadvisor. Now go every darn time I'm in a 50 mile radius. I mean seriously, they make their own ice cream (so save room). Wine list is fabulous. They even made my pickiest friend happy which believe me, was such a relief.

My favorite thing to do is sit at the bar and watch them cook while the bartender sets you up with a few wine/food parings. It's a local joint that goes by Captain Charlies by day and then moves down the plaza 3 doors to morph into Reef Grill by night. Don't miss this one - you will be thrilled!

• Visited January 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Great seafood”
Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

I was recommended this place by several locals for the best seafood.
It's a simple lay out restaurant, nothing fancy, simple decor and furniture but the warm friendly service and top notch quality fish is why they consistently are a full house all weekend!
The menu is a little overwhelming (in a good way) as there is so much to choose from and such diverse dishes to cater for all taste buds!
I ordered an appetizer with a small side and found that was enough, portions are very generous! I dined with 3 other friends, all whom enjoyed their meals thoroughly.
I would definitely come back and also recommend this restaurant to all.

Loudonville
“Unexpected Pleasure”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I was soooo glad our bartender recommend this place, we found it to be AWESOME !! The seafood was very fresh and tasty and we just loved the people and the atmosphere of the little home town fishing type bar. Perfectly priced, not a real fancy place I would consider it a HIDDEN JEWEL. It's not easy to find, but we highly recommend this place ! Try the scallop brochetta - that was my favorite !

“Are You Kidding Me?”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

What does it take for a tourist from Chicago to understand when a local tells you where to go for fresh fish does it take more than three nights to understand that the tourist traps are just that! Our waitress Jenniffer was not only a hot looking Mommma, but she was so educated about the the menu items, wine , dessert, and local activities that I wondered why did I pick up all the local jib jab from the hotel foyers. Believe me, no other retauarant that we have experienced has produced such fresh quality fish and oysters that we enjoyed this week. Maybe it could change, but I do not think so looking at all the accolades and awards this restauarant team has achieved. The wait staff, dessert guy, salad guy, and buss people made this a high light for our short stay. Be sure you come hungry and willing to wait for a place to eat!!!!!!!!