“Best kept secret that locals keep from snowbirds”

Captain Charlie's Reef Grill
Ranked #1 of 31 Restaurants in Juno Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Poughkeepsie
“Best kept secret that locals keep from snowbirds”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

A TWA crew recommended this to us probably 10 years ago. No reservations so don't show up after 6pm or you'll wait for a table!! Order the fish sautéed with rice beans and veggie. Some appetizers are enough to make a light meal. Incredible food, great bar w/open grill. Come as you are and be ready to eat the best prepared fish of your life.

Visited March 2013

Massachusetts
“The Place to Go for fish !”
Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

Captain Charlie's Reef feel is tucked away in a small strip mall north of the junction of Route 1 and A1A in southern Juno Beach. Plain nautical decor and simple settings do not prepare you for the great culinary experience in store for you. There are usually around eleven choices of fin fishes. Plus shell fish, plus a few more routine choices. (They did have dusk breasts when we were there. ). You choose your fish cooking method and sides, for a price of $20-30 per entree. There is an unbelievable choice of appetizers and a good wine/ beer list. Small bar in the restaurant. A bit noisy, but the fish is fresh, cooked perfectly, and service is flawless. Very busy, so come early. We love fish and plan to return!

1 Thank docbruce
Baltimore
“Great Restaurant!”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I stopped here for dinner on my way from Fort Pierce to West Palm Beach and I was not disappointed. It was crowded, so I found a seat at the bar. The barmaid was friendly, helpful, and a great host. I ordered the peppered wahoo pasta, and it was DELISH! I saw that it was crowded, but you can expect that from a place that has great food. It was a casual place as well, so I agree, do not dress up! BTW...I had never been there before...I found it on Google.

• Visited January 2013
Springfield, Tennessee
“Freakn Awesome, BEST Seafood ever had”
Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

Awesome. Authentic Florida seafood dishes. Soft Shell Crab Slide, Quesadilia Seafood, Salmon Bacon Keylime Chiptole Mango Wrap and I had Pasta Shrimp, Scallops, in wine sauce. My buddy has been here 3 times in 4 days

Portland, Maine, United States
“As good as we had been told”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

We heard about Charlie's Reef Grill while in the hot tub at our hotel. Charlie's was highly recommended by our tubmate, who also suggested that we get there early to beat the rush. 5:50 on a Tuesday evening was not early enough. The parking lot was full. The hostess said it would be a 30-40 minute wait, which was accurate. We were directed to Charlie's 3-Doors Down to wait. As others have mentioned, bar service was available there.
Coming from Maine, we're familiar with seafood. Charlie’s menu is extensive, and the seafood is fresh. Curiously, the menu states that all pasta dishes are served with cole slaw. In fact, all entrees seem to be served with coleslaw, which by the way, was tasty.
If you’re in it for the food, we recommend Charlie’s. If you’re in it for the view, find a place on the water.

• Visited March 2013