“Fresh Fresh Seafood”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Oakville, Canada
“Fresh Fresh Seafood”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Everything on this menu was fresh... except for the Soft Shell Crab, as Taylor, our server was quick to advise me on, and thus to order something else. Our entire party rated this place their top 2 in JUNO/Jupiter, with Jetty's being # 1! As per the usual for most restaurants we visited, long wait of 45 minutes at the 7pm dinner hour. Food fresh, abundant, and filling. Busy atmosphere. Dress Casual, but not beach wear casual. Server knew his menu, friendly and fast. Do order from the specials... bring your appetite!

Malvern
“Don't Dress up, Just Enjoy!!”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

This is the best seafood restaurant within miles of Palm Beach Gardens and Jupiter, located in Juno Beach, the town in between the two. Seriously, the food is fantastic. Best fried Oysters you will EVER have - the batter on the oysters is beyond belief. The TORTIZZA must be a unique Reef Grille recipe. Please, TRY IT!! Between the Fried Oysters and the Tortizza you will think you have died and gone to heaven. Order any of the fresh fishes on the menu. Grilled, broiled, or blackened. I particularly love the Florida Flounder and the Hog Snapper, lightly blackened and broiled, with the medley of fresh vegetables. By the way, the WINE LIST is the best I have ever read, and that includes Philly and New York restaurants. By the way, Ross, the owner, does the Florida Flounder in a light Panko fried technique, to DIE FOR. You may have to wait for a table, but, it is WORTH it!

New York City, New York
“It's all about the wait staff....”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I have been coming here year after year as long as I can remember and I must say tonight really disappointed and saddened me against my favorite restaurant of all time. Must add I was here a few weeks ago and it was perfect. I have never been at a restaurant where we ordered a bottle of wine for three people and the entire bottle was poured out on the first serve. Ok chalk that up to inexperience. We wanted mussels with just white wine and garlic, not the special that had olives and capers in it. We were served a plate of okay mussels, mostly empty shells, with what appeared to be a dark brown sauce with leeks in it as opposed to garlic. When we questioned it we were told that was white wine and I couldn't see the garlic because it was so finely chopped. Okay, I must be color blind. One of the party ordered crab cakes, not great. Grouper was so so and cold and the Bahamian Snapper was good as always. I have come to expect more from my favorite restaurant so I felt I had to express my disappointment. Since I really wanted an explanation of to why my white wine sauce was brown I asked the host/hostess staff on the way out and was told "sometimes they brown the butter..." I gave up.

Oakland Gardens
“YUMMMMY”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

The wait is worth it! The presentation was awesome! The tastes beyond the beyond! Service was terrific. Everyone friendly. Great local, old Florida feel. Go to this restaurant.

Visited March 2013
Jackson, Wyoming
“My favorite seafood restaurant EVER!”
Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

I had heard of this place form the long time locals and had to check it out. Thank God I did! It's the best place in town! We go at least twice whenever we are in the area, which is several times a season. I have never ever been disappointed. But I have found the ultimate of fine seafoood dishes in their "Sordfish Au Poivre"! I can't even begin to express how perfect this is. You simply have to try it for yourselves. There are at least a dozen things that I can recomend at Capt. Charlies, the Wahoo Ceviche, the Soft Shelled Crab BLT and the Ravioli are at the top of the list though. Ross, you and your Chef ROCK!

1 Thank Ecko555