“Good stay”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Okeechobee FL, United States
“Good stay”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I found this hotel to be very good. My fiance and I stayed in a room with a whirlpool tub and it was fantastic. Everything in the room was clean and ready for us when we got there. I asked for an early check in and they accommodated us for that as well. I would definitely recommend to anybody to stay at this hotel if you are in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

AliEtemadi, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jupiter/Juno Beach, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. We are happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our Jacuzzi room provides an excellent and relaxing accommodation and we are happy that you had a great experience! I'll be sure to pass your feedback to our team. We will be looking forward to another opportunity of serving you as our guests.

pbijb_hampton@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Lanskroun, Czech Republic
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We chose this motel "on the way", and it was a good choice. Everything clean, the beds large, soft, and again - clean, including the blankets. Spacious rooms, rich breakfast with both sweet (waffles, muffins, cereals etc.) and non-sweet (eggs, sausages...) choices. The staff polite and helpfull. We stayed only one night and on the way south, but still it was a good stop. The only spot on otherwise spottles experience - the absence of a refridgerator in the room. Anyway, still strong, solid five points for this Inn!

2 Thank ZdenkaScully
Lincoln P, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jupiter/Juno Beach, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
My name is Ali Etemadi and I am the Regional Director of Sales for the Hampton Inn Jupiter/ Juno Beach. I really appreciate your time to share with us your recent stay experience. We are happy to know that you had a great night sleep and you enjoyed our complimentary Hot Breakfast. Regarding the refrigerators, we do have upgraded deluxe rooms available that has the option of refrigerators & microwave in the rooms. Thank you again for staying with us and we value the time you have taken to share your positive review and we will definitely pass on your positive comments to our team.

Montreal, Canada
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We stayed there a week and this place was really excellent in every aspect, super clean room, super hot breakfast served until 10 AM, super helpful and friendly stuff...no complaints at all. I will go there again for sure...

1 Thank Joel Setrak A
Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. We are happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. I'll be sure to pass your feedback to our team. We will be looking forward to another opportunity of serving you as our guests.

Hampton, United States
Reviewed August 28, 2013

It was a very nice quite hotel to stay at, that was away from the tourist crowds. 10 min walk to the beach, the gym was a little lacking with only cardio equipment, but the pool and hot tub where always available.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Lincoln P, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jupiter/Juno Beach, responded to this review, August 31, 2013
My name is Ali Etemadi and I am the Regional Director of Sales for the Hampton Inn Jupiter/ Juno Beach. I appreciate the time you have taken to share with us you recent stay experience with us. I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel! We're glad to hear the location was perfect for your needs and our beaches were conveniently located near the hotel. Regarding our gym facility, we do lack the space to have additional equipment in the room; however, we do recommend our guests that are looking for a total gym to use our local partner gym available 24hours. Thank you again for staying with us and our team looks forward to serving you again in the near future!

Estero, United States
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I would say the location of the hotel is great if you are a beach lover. Along with being no longer than 5-15 minutes from any well known restaurant. The staff was second to none and the complimentary breakfeast speeks for itself. My overall stay was excellent and would recommend staying there if you are in the remote area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Jake P
My name is Ali Etemadi and I am the Regional Director of Sales for the Hampton Inn Jupiter/ Juno Beach. I wanted to thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. We are very happy to know that our complimentary breakfast was perfect for your tasting. We value the time you have taken to share your positive review. We will pass on your positive comments to our team. Thank you again for staying with us and our team looks forward to serving you again in the near future!

Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed August 25, 2013

This was my second stay at this hotel in a year. We (wife and daughter & I) stayed there for a diving weekend and the location is good for diving in both Jupiter and Palm Beach. I reserved a room with a balcony and checked into room 202. This is an olded hotel -just two stories and this was the first Hampton Inn that I recall staying I that did not have a refrigerator in the room. I kept having problems with the key cards woring on the room door-hit or mis.

I was stunned when I got in the room and the door to the balcony was a solid steel door with an average size window to the balcony. As we used the stairs in th back to get in and out, we saw a pile of old room air conditioners piled in the stairwell next to the stairs on the first floor.

Breakfast was very week as there was seldom much food out and it was like they did not anticipate the number of guest they would serve and the dining area is small..

1 Thank jodythecat
Lincoln P, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jupiter/Juno Beach, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Dear valued guest,

My name is Ali Etemadi and I am the Regional Director of Sales for the Hampton Inn Jupiter/ Juno Beach. Thank you for sharing your recent experience of your stay with us. I wanted to personally apologize for the inconvenience you received during your stay. We want our guests to have the best stay possible where everything is perfect and I am truly sorry that was not the case during your stay. Regarding the hotel age, the hotel was built in 1995 and has gone through several renovations and additions to the property ever since. The most recent renovation was completed in November of 2012 which expanded the lobby/ breakfast area and guest rooms as required by Hampton to be in the high standards of quality. Regarding the refrigerators, we do not have Refrigerators in all our guest rooms; however we do have our Deluxe Guest Rooms that as an upgrade they have Refrigerators and Microwaves in the rooms. Our key system is very secured but sometimes the key cards do get worn out and in that case we issue a new key card. Thank you for bringing the Air Condition storage to our attention as I personally went to the stairway and saw them and asked our maintenance staff to immediately move them to our storage area. I do apologize if our breakfast did not meet your expectation but I assure you that we always have plenty of food during our breakfast hours and our staff always tries to do their best to keep up with our breakfast rush by replenishing the food in a timely manner. Thank you again for staying with us and our team looks forward to serving you again in the near future! If there is anything else that I can further assist you with please let me know.

elkton, United States
Reviewed August 23, 2013

From beginning of the stay to the end Juno Beach/Jupiter Hampton Inn made our visit to the area very enjoyable. Pleasant and knowledge staff made us feel right at home. Breakfast was a cut above the normal hotel breakfast. Would go back without hesitation.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Jupiter Waterfront Inn
#1 of 10 in Jupiter
Best Western Intracoastal Inn
Best Western Plus Palm Beach Gardens Hotel & Suites & Conference Center
Best Western Plus Palm Beach Gar...
#7 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens
Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens
Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm B...
#1 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens
Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens
Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gar...
#3 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens

Been to Hampton Inn Jupiter/Juno Beach? Share your experiences!