“comfort”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“comfort”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I would stay here again,clean, quiet, friendly, easy walk to the beach, :) Staff is very accomodating. Easy access to 95. Didn't get the room we wanted, but we were late. Reserve a room with microwave and refrigerator to enjoy a more relaxed stay. Eating out here in expensive.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank 2grinolani1
Lincoln P, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jupiter/Juno Beach, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with us! Our staff strives to meet and exceed every guest's expectations! I am glad you were able to take the time to enjoy the area attractions like the beach. I hope the weather, beaches and your stay have you return to our hotel for a future visit so I can thank you in person! If there is anything I can help you with in the meantime, please feel free to contact me at lincoln.patel@hilton.com.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed April 9, 2013

This year's never ending winter encouraged us to travel much further south than our usual North Carolina beaches. My wife teaches and we enjoy 'spring break' for ourselves. We chose Jupiter on friend's recommendations. The Hampton Inn in Juno Beach was a wonderful choice. We stayed multiple nights and were never disappointed. The facility was spotless throughout... this includes the grounds, pool, lobby and breakfast area. All the staff were friendly and would always speak to us when we saw them. The front desk staff always asked if we needed anything. The room was spacious and comfortable. More importantly it was quiet. The location was great. The beach was a few minute walk. There was a walking sidewalk adjacent to the beach for several miles and you could walk for a long time. Local parks along the beach were plentiful, golf courses, shopping and restaurants. We had a wonderful stay at this Hampton Inn. We will return again. This Hampton Inn will be our first choice (we stayed two nights prior to this hotel in a not to be named chain that was nowhere near as nice)

Room Tip: For a multiple night stay we enjoyed the king deluxe room
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank RodgerK589
Thank you for letting us know what a great experience you had during your recent visit at the Hampton Inn Juno Beach! Our hotel and area have so many wonderful things to offer our guests and I am glad you and your wife were able to take advantage of it all during your spring break getaway! I look forward to hopefully meeting you in person during a future visit. If there is anything I can help you with in the meantime, please feel free to contact me at lincoln.patel@hilton.com.
Rumson, New Jersey, United States
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great value, immaculate and friendly, professional service. In a terrific location where walking to shops, restaurants and the beach was quite easy. I certainly like the fact that they are a smoke-free, pet unfriendly hotel. Will be my first choice when we return for vacation.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Kevin R
I am glad to hear you had a great experience at the Hampton Inn Juno Beach during your recent stay! We strive the meet the needs of all of our guests and I am glad you agree! Juno Beach has so much to offer and I am happy to hear you were able to take a break from the cold winter in Rumson and come for a visit down. I look forward to hopefully meeting you in person during a future visit. If there is anything I can help you with in the meantime, please feel free to contact me at lincoln.patel@hilton.com.
Crofton, Maryland
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I stayed at this hotel last year and was very satisfied...this year was a little different. The hotel had been completely remodeled since our last stay and looked great. Check in was a breeze and the room was clean and as expected. One of the reasons I stay at Hampton Inn is the breakfast. I have a small child and this makes it easier. The juice machine was broken on the second morning and no alternatives were provided which really should not have been difficult. My biggest complaint though was the housekeeping service. The first two days they never showed and the third day they came right when we were getting back for the day at 3:30. We had left at 8am, so there was plenty of time. Hopefully this will not be a continual problem. The location is terrfic and it is a quiet hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank crofton2vegas
Thank you for taking the time to let us know your experience during your recent stay. I am happy to hear you liked our recent remodel and our staff was able to get you into your room quickly and efficiently!

It is always wonderful to receive great reviews from our guests, but also just as good to know bumps in the road that we can improve upon during a future visit. I am sorry the juice machine didn't work during your stay and since then, we have had a new machine installed so should no longer have any problems. As far as the housekeeping service, I apologize for your room not being cleaned while you were gone during the day. We have hired additional room attendants to help rectify this problem in the future.

If there is anything I can help you with in the meantime, please feel free to contact me at lincoln.patel@hilton.com and I look forward to meeting you in person during a future escape from Maryland!
Greenville, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I regret that it took so long to write a review of our stay at the Hampton Inn in Jupiter/Juno Beach. Fortunately, the pleasant memory of the management's generosity and our enjoyment there is still strong. Our intention was to select an affordable motel on our way to the Port of Miami in an area of Florida we'd never visited. When we arrived, the desk clerk mentioned an invitation to a hospitality gathering that evening. We walked to the beach and spent the afternoon enjoying the ocean, sand and pier. Around 5:00, we decided to go to the reception and were surprised and delighted to find wine, beer, sodas, along with a variety of cheese, crackers, nuts and snack mixes in the lobby. The event lasted for several hours, constantly being replenished by cheerful Hampton staff members. We were able to meet other travelers and enjoyed conversing with them. We didn't even need dinner afterwards, knowing that a delicious Hampton Inn breakfast awaited us the next morning. This Hampton Inn definitely stands out as one of our favorites. Thank you to the staff for the generous hospitality.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Amy J
Lincoln P, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jupiter/Juno Beach, responded to this review, April 7, 2013
I am so glad you were able to enjoy your stay while visiting our property. Not only does Juno Beach have a ton to offer our guests, but we are happy you were able to take advantage of our onsite amenities as well! If I can do anything to assist you with a future reservation in our area, please feel free to contact me at lincoln.patel@hilton.com.
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Price was reasonable and overall room and hotel was clean. Staff were also friendly and helpful. Will stay here again in future! Recommend this hotel to stay. I am a picky person and did my research beforehand. This place helped me to have a great vacation with my family! Continnential breakfast is a plus too!

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Tripflor2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay was at our property! We strive to fit the needs of all types of travelers and are happy you and your family had a wonderful stay. Please feel free to contact me at lincoln.patel@hilton.com if I can assist you with a future reservation.
Trenton, Illinois, United States
Reviewed April 5, 2013

My husband & I recently stayed at this Hampton Inn for a weekend getaway & to take in a few St. Louis Cardinals spring training games. We booked this hotel based on previous reviews and were not disappointed. The hotel was clean and the rooms are nice. We were only a few miles from the ballpark and within walking distance of a few great restaurants. I definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank acharriss
Go Cardinals! We are glad you had a wonderful stay at our property and were able to take advantage of area attractions like spring training at Roger Dean Stadium and our fabulous area restaurants! Please feel free to contact me at lincoln.patel@hilton.com if I can assist you with a future reservation during the next spring training season!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Juno Beach
Fairfield Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter
Best Western Intracoastal Inn
Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter
Best Western Plus Palm Beach Gardens Hotel & Suites & Conference Center
Best Western Plus Palm Beach Gar...
#7 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens

Been to Hampton Inn Jupiter/Juno Beach? Share your experiences!