“Five decent nights”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Syracuse, New York
“Five decent nights”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I just returned home to the northeast from Jupiter Florida. I had never stayed at this particular hotel. I am a fan of Hampton Inns so I decided to give this one a try while visiting a relative in the area. Some previous reviewers had reported a renovation so I thought that was a sign that it would be pretty decent. And it was. No complaints. It's not on the beach. So, if you are looking for beachfront hotels, this is not your place. I think it is about a block west of the beach. I actually never did go to the beach, since I was always headed elsewhere. Room was clean, bed was comfortable. I made sure I reserved a room with a refrigerator, because that is important to me. The rate was reasonable. The area has lots of restaurants, stores, etc. Nothing really in an easy walking distance, but very close by. Love the area. Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: I upgraded a bit in order to get a refrigerator and microwave.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank cnytraveler616
Lincoln P, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jupiter/Juno Beach, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us during your recent visit and liked the renovation! Even though you are back up north, please consider taking an escape from the cold winters and defrost by the beach and golf courses next time you are in town. If I can assist you with a future reservation or anything else, please feel free to contact me at PBIJB_Hampton@hilton.com.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Juno Beach
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Fantastic value, great room. Check in was a breeze. Wifi access was easy to do. Breakfast was fantastic. You can make your own waffles. WOW! What a nice surprise. We will stay here again for sure. Right across the street from a beautiful beach. We are headed there for a nice walk to work off breakfast.

Room Tip: King size bed was great.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Mike R
We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us during your recent visit! Our number one priority is our guests and we aim to make each guest's stay pleasant and relaxing from check-in to check-out. If I can assist you with a future reservation or anything else, please feel free to contact me at PBIJB_Hampton@hilton.com. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed January 1, 2013

The owner/ property manager has done an amazing job making sure you have had an excellent experience at their hotel. The staff were efficient and friendly. The location is close to the beach, restaurants, and shopping. They were all within 5 minutes of driving.

As far as the previous negative reviews, I don't think they are world travelers outside of a cruise ship. Maybe they are never satisfied.

It's nice to appreciate and experience a good hotel when you see one.

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank polygirl55
Lincoln P, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jupiter/Juno Beach, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us during your recent visit. Although we are part of the Hampton brand, we personally still strive to make each guest’s experience unique and special. I hope to see you again during a future visit and if there is anything I can do to assist you, please feel free to contact me directly at PBIJB_Hampton@hilton.com.
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

The hotel has been remodeled. Room smelled fresh and looked fresh. Staff was friendly. Didn't hear neighbors or hallway traffic. Easily accessed from all sides of the hotel. Close to restaurants and shopping. Good value.

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Sunshine S
We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us during your recent visit. We took our guests desires into consideration when we recently remodeled the property to make the guest experience more pleasurable. I hope to see you again during a future visit and if there is anything I can do to assist you, please feel free to contact me directly at PBIJB_Hampton@hilton.com.
reading, pa
Reviewed December 21, 2012

This hotel was everything a hotel should be. Old building with a great remodel. We never heard any outside sounds. Convenient location. Nicely appointed with a comfy bed and spotless clean. May have been the cleanest hotel we've ever stayed in... Breakfast was fantastic with the usual offerings, but maintained so well you didn't even see a crumb from another guest. We'll be back.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank initfrfn
We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us during your recent visit. We took our guests desires into consideration when we recently remodeled the property to make the guest experience more pleasurable. We continue to strive to be the best and I am glad to hear you had such a positive experience. I hope to see you again during a future visit and if there is anything I can do to assist you, please feel free to contact me directly at PBIJB_Hampton@hilton.com.
Cochrane, Canada
Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

Everything about this hotel was positive. Although it is called an inn, it felt more like a 3-4 star hotel. They recently renevated the place and it shows. The rooms are beautiful and modern. The lobby/ breakfast area and hallways are very nice and cozy.

Breakfast was good. Hot eggs, sausages, wedges, fruit, yogurt, bagels, toast, juices, cereal. Nice eating area.

Quiet location, I did not go to beach so unsure about access.

Staff good. Nice shower/bath.

Very nice place and totally recommend.

Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ifrit1984
We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us during your recent visit and liked the new and modern look to the hotel. We took our guests desires into consideration when we recently remodeled the property to make the guest experience more pleasurable. I hope to see you again during a future visit and if there is anything I can do to assist you, please feel free to contact me directly at PBIJB_Hampton@hilton.com.
del haven, nj
Reviewed November 22, 2012

stayed here for a week in nov. 2012. great friendly staff. outstanding breakfasts with large variety that changes everyday. room was large, comfortable, and quiet. good location just south from donald ross blvd. on rte 1. price was the best of all in the area. will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank jk31668
We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us during your recent visit. Although we are part of the Hampton brand, we personally still strive to make each guest’s experience unique and special each and every day. I hope to see you again during a future visit and if there is anything I can do to assist you, please feel free to contact me directly at PBIJB_Hampton@hilton.com.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Juno Beach
Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach - Oceanview
Jupiter Waterfront Inn
Jupiter Waterfront Inn
#1 of 10 in Jupiter
BEST WESTERN Intracoastal Inn
Best Western Plus Palm Beach Gardens Hotel & Suites & Conference Center
Best Western Plus Palm Beach Gar...
#7 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens
Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens
Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm B...
#1 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens
Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens
Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gar...
#3 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens

Been to Hampton Inn Jupiter/Juno Beach? Share your experiences!