“Good business hotel - pleasant staff”

Hampton Inn Jupiter/Juno Beach
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Juno Beach
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed November 30, 2011

I had a lightning quick trip from Europe to US, arriving late and staying just one night. Received a friendly greeting from the Night Manager, who offered to find the location of the business I had to visit next day. The check-in process was quick and efficient, and my room was comfortable and clean. Staff next day were equally friendly and efficient, and breakfast was good. Would definitely stay again if in the area. Excelent value for money.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank Mike2760
lpatel08, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jupiter/Juno Beach, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2011

We are glad we had the opportunity to show you what a wonderful hotel we can be in such a short period of time! We hope in the future you are able to stay a bit longer and enjoy all that Juno Beach has to offer including the beaches, restaurants, and shopping! Hope you had a safe trip back to Denmark!

Reviewed November 13, 2011

Overall a Good experience. This is a standard Hampton which is clean, comfortable and quiet. The hotel is located in a very good area if you like walking to the beach. The beach is about 3 away (very nice walk). There are a couple of restaurants about one block away as well as a CVS pharmacy. The business center in the hotel is a bit small (one computer/printer) for a hotel of this size. I had a bit of trouble getting onto the computer to print a boarding pass for my flight as it seemed there was always someone on it. I was also just a bit disappointed with the 'late checkout policy'. Let me say that travel a lot and try to always stay at Hamptons when at all possible. I am currently a silver level member of Hampton. I requested a late checkout and was given only one hour. At other Hamptons I have no trouble getting a 2-3 hour late checkout. The staff were not willing to help me out with this request either. Overall I would (and will) return to this hotel during my next trip to the Jupiter area.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank J P
lpatel08, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jupiter/Juno Beach, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad you were able to enjoy the conveniently located beach near our Hampton Inn as well as the little gems Juno Beach has to offer. I apologize you had some trouble printing your boarding pass during your last trip. We are currently addressing this issue moving forward as we prepare for our lobby expansion and renovation during the Summer of 2012. However, fear not; this will not impact any future stays during this time period! Additionally, we hope we are able to offer you a later check out during a future stay with us. Sometimes it is hard to accommodate later check outs due to our incoming arrivals that same day. Please email me at pbijb_hampton@hilton.com once you make a future reservation so we can show you our property is anything, but an Average Hampton!

Reviewed November 3, 2011

Stayed at Hampton Inn Juno Beach while visiting FLA for a wedding. The staff was extremely nice and the room was big and comfortable. Enjoyed the breakfast, and it did vary a bit from day to day, which was nice.
Had a plumbing problem, which was promptly fixed by the time I returned to the room later that evening.
Good location, close to beach and many stores and restaurants. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank Jojotrainer
lpatel08, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jupiter/Juno Beach, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2011

I am glad we could make an already joyous occasion more enjoyable! We look forward to seeing you in the future, not only for weddings, but vacations and business! Safe travels!

Reviewed October 21, 2011

I stayed here for one night. The front desk manager was nice(I am Hilton Honors Gold after all!), and the room was comfortable. They had a nice breakfast, and then I was off to my next destination!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank ScubaStuke
lpatel08, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jupiter/Juno Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2011

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you next time you are in town! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your next stay more enjoyable!

Reviewed September 19, 2011

The Hampton Inn at Juno Beach is a very nice building, and looks very fresh and welcoming on arrival. The decor and gardens outside are immaculately well maintained, and a very large 'Old Glory' flutters proudly high above. The staff were absolutely lovely and were very helpful and eager to be of assistance. The room was very clean, the bed was so-oooo comfortable and the bathroom was perfect with nice practical solid fittings and ample luxurious towels.

I must say I thought it was very good value, and the inclusive complimentary breakfast was a nice touch, although I might say that I much prefer my hot beverage in a proper cup, not a paper cup, but maybe I'm nitpicking, and it was quite a nice breakfast, and very adequate and really sets you up for the day ahead. And the famous breakfast chains are getting a bit expensive these days..... right?

In the interest of a fair and balanced comment I must say that the only minor issue that concerned me was, on the dates I was there the high speed internet was having a few off days and was as slow as dial up ( remember dial-up...?) TBH it was quite useless except for emails. The staff did all they could try to help and supplied a wireless bridge device free of charge but unfortunately it didn't help. I jus thad a stronger link to a slow connection! They assured me that it was a temporary fault beyond their control from the Internet Service Provider and were very apologetic. I'm sure it will be up to speed when I visit next time 'cos I certainly wouldn't let it put me off, for this hotel is a gem. If anything, it showed how nice and how eager to help the staff were. A bit like a power outage or water supply interruption I suppose - not really their fault. And of course, these things do happen, even at home.

All things considered, a great hotel with wonderful staff and excellent ameneties. I'll certainly be back.

Room Tip: I had a nice quiet room well back from the busy US 1 highway out front.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Footballtourist
lpatel08, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jupiter/Juno Beach, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2011

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are sorry that you experienced trouble with your internet access and we have since had someone come and check out the system; . We look forward to you visiting us in the future!

Reviewed July 5, 2011

My wife and I went to Juno Beach to spend 10 days as part of our Honeymoon.
We booked the Hampton Inn and hoped it would be good to spend so many days...
I must say we were very pleased with our choice, as the hotel is very well kept and has every need taken care of at a very affordable price.
Suman and Melanie were extremely kind to us, very helpful and friendly at all times.
Breakfast is included and it is very complete, with everything you need for breakfast (hot and cold beverages
WiFi is also included, worked perfectly and was very useful.
Free parking too !

The beach is two or three blocks away, but it is better to go by car, as you have free parking there also, and you don't have to carry things...

Overall very good impression of Hampton Inn, with more than you can think of for the price!

Room Tip: Request rooms opposite to the road.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Naquias
lpatel08, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Jupiter/Juno Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2011

We are so pleased you enjoyed your honeymoon at our property! We look forward to future anniversaries with us as you two embark on your marriage!

Reviewed July 3, 2011

I frequently have business in West Palm and stay here every time, even though I have a choice of over 40 other hotels my company will pay for, the staff has become like a second family. The hotel is clean, convienent and friendly. The staff always tries to put me in my favorite room even on last minute notice. The area is fabulous with convenient beach access. The internet access has never given me trouble and the beds are the most comfortable on the east coast. I highly recommend this hotel. If you are in Juno and looking for a casual dinner, try Kirby's, a block north. Great food and nice,casual atmosphere.

• Stayed: June 2011
4  Thank sjnalbach

We feel privileged that you have made our hotel your "second" home! Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to make your stay more relaxing and enjoyable. Also, if you find it easier to email us ahead of time with your room request and preferences, you can reach us at pbijb_hampton@hilton.com. We look forward to your next stay!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Juno Beach
Fairfield Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Jupiter
Best Western Intracoastal Inn
Comfort Inn & Suites Jupiter
Best Western Plus Palm Beach Gardens Hotel & Suites & Conference Center
Best Western Plus Palm Beach Gar...
#7 of 11 in Palm Beach Gardens

Been to Hampton Inn Jupiter/Juno Beach? Share your experiences!