“Great Burgers!”

Dining options: Late Night
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Great Burgers!”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

I go twice a week, one day for burgers, and one day for Mahi Tacos... they are great! Great friendly staff and delicious food. They are batting a thousand! Quite a few TV's and pool too. Indoor and outdoor seating. If you're a Baltimore anything sports fan, this is your place....

• Visited November 2013

Savannah, GA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wings and Trivia!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Kirby's is a great place to watch sports and to play Tuesday night trivia (team format, general knowledge) and wings - a yummy combo :)

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank savannah912
new providence, NJ
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Third time NOT the charm”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Kirby's was recommended by a local friend. First time there, my friend said it was the best burger she had ever had!! A month later, I took my husband. He loved the crab cakes and I had a great hamburger - also it's Memorial Day week-end and all burgers were 50% off with coupon according to an email I received from Kirby's. Couldn't print coupon - our server Dave said it was not a problem and I received the discount. And Dave was great!!! Three days later my husband and I took a neighbor. The visit was just awful. The server was the rudest person I have ever encountered. (I don't know her name, but she had very long blond hair and a cast on one hand) My husband had an email coupon, but she said it had to be printed (we live here part time and do not have a printer) The food was marginal. My husband's burger was overcooked and my chicken salad sandwich was a glob on dry rye toast. This visit was so awful. I don't care about a coupon, but I do care about nasty attitude. Our tip was pretty small and was based on service. The server actually followed us out and told us that perhaps we shouldn't come back. (now I wish we had left nothing) There are many places to go for a beer and burger - I guess Kirby's won't be the stop we make. And that is sad because the other visits were so positive - this event tonight just sucked.

• Visited May 2013
Lafayette, Colorado, United States
“I have business lunches here often”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

This is a great place to grab a burger. Traditional sports bar/grill feeling. I love the burgers and they have thick potato chip slices that are very tasty.

Visited March 2013
Lansdale
“Don't trust website”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Before going to Kirby's we checked the menu on the website. Either it is dated or they adjust their prices during high season. Crabcake sandwich on website menu was $14, in restaurant was $17; seafood club, $12.25 vs $14.50; burger $6.95 vs $7.95; shrimp salad $8.99 vs $10.50.

While I am hesitant to say bait and switch, it is either careless or deceptive.

Crabcake and shrimp salad were excellent with good sized portions. Room is rather sterile feeling with echoing sound. I assume they bill them selves as a sports bar but 3 adjoining tvs tuned to the same station? With several NCAA games, X games and a golf tournament, why not vary the shows?

• Visited March 2013