“I love the smokin' hot waitresses(my bad, servers...) Oh and the food too!”
Review of Crawdaddy's

Crawdaddy's
Ranked #2 of 106 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“I love the smokin' hot waitresses(my bad, servers...) Oh and the food too!”
Reviewed August 28, 2010

If you love New Orleans cajun cusine and hot local gals serving it up, then you've gotta check out Crawdaddy's in downtown Jensen Beach. I recommend the Crab Stuffed Portabellos and a pitcher of your favorite beer to start with. For the main course I went with the Cajun Grilled Chicken Pasta. For dessert how about another pitcher of beer! Yeah!!! I think every one will enjoy the laid back scene at 'daddy's. If you close your eyes and listen to the authentic cajun music, you'll think your in the French Quarter. On the weekends 'daddy's offers some pretty good local bands, call for details.
Ask the hostess for April as your server she's the best around. She'll keep your eyes full and your belly.... love ya, April ;) And PLEASE do not forget to tip your bartenders and waitstaff, thank you.

Stuart, FL
“One of the few late night date night happenings in Martin”
Reviewed March 11, 2010

Alot of fun on Saturday night with the outdoor Tiki bar and dancing music! Excellent drink and food and open late for us night owls! Staff very friendly and helpful!

PSL
“Delicious seafood”
Reviewed March 8, 2010

We were looking for atmosphere and great food. A friend highly recommended Crawdaddy's to us and so we went for dinner. Jazz music and a lovely hostess welcomed us into this sweet memory of New Orleans Cajun. Our waitress quickly greeted us and shared the daily specials including my favorite a sesame seared tuna appetizer that was delicious and generously portioned.

The dinner selections from the menu were exceptional but, when I saw the blackened Sea Bass with rum soaked peaches, garlic mashed potatoes and brocolli my choice was easy. Thank you for the wonderful dining experience. We will definitely eat Crawdaddy's again in the near future!

Florida
“An Overall Excellent Experience...Again”
Reviewed February 15, 2010

Every time I've been, I've been impressed. The food is outstanding. The ambiance is warm, welcoming and genuine. The prices are reasonable. The service is charming and exceptional; an overall excellent experience.

My girlfriend and I went there for a small bite yesterday. We'd had great dinners in the past, but wanted to try their lunch menu. We got the same great food, for an even better value.

We began a couple cups of gumbo and bisque. The Shrimp Gumbo was zesty, tasty and hearty. Her Lobster Bisque was creamy and buttery. We ordered Crawfish, even though neither of us had ever tried them before. The server was sweet and helpful. She even demonstrated how to open and properly enjoy the shellfish since we were green. The Crawfish were steamed and sauted in a sort of spiced Mozambique sauce, amazing. It was messy, in the best way, garlic heavy and robust with flavor.

We washed it down with a couple of beers and the bill came out to about $35 with tip. Not bad for a Sunday seafood lunch. The place was alive but service was seamless and well-timed. Every patron within observation seemed pleased, even the high maintenance couple to the side of us. On the way out, I noticed a comment card with the Owner/Operator's personal number on it, urging anyone who had a problem with their experience to call. You've got to appreciate the personal approach about that.

The only suggestions we would have are relatively unimportant. They could expand the beer offerings. And they shouldn't make the servers wear those hilarious chili-pepper print chef's pants. It's supposed to be cheesy and fun. It is. But I feel for them.

We can't wait to return.

Ontario
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We LOOOOOVE this Place!!!!”
Reviewed February 7, 2010

Great oysters, (don't know what the person before me is talking about) I've had the oysters probably 50 different times and they are always fresh.
The lobster bisque is absolutely amazing, -you might think its expensive $3.95 for a cup, and 8.95 for a bowl, but trust me, it is totally worth it.
Try the shrimp pasta it is a definate must(you can get it for lunch and dinner), as are the scallops for dinner.
My husband loves the mushroom burger with the red beans and rice side dish.
Seriously, you must try this place if you are in the area!!!!
We love it there!
Great atmosphere as well, you can sit inside or outside. And I believe that it's Thursday's(Jammin Jenson)night that they have live music.
Fun, fun, fun!!!!