“Best Clam Chowder!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

Try Crawdaddies Clam Chowder. Hands down the best we've tasted. Ask to be seated on the outdoor patio for the complete experience.

Reviewed January 29, 2018

As you can probably guess from it's name -- Crawdaddy's N'awlins Grill and Raw Bar is a New Orleans themed restaurant. We were there on a Sunday afternoon and they had music on outdoor patio. They have both a large, nicely decorated interior dining area and two large outdoor patios.

I ordered the Shrimp Po'boy with red beans and rice. The sandwich had a very tasty filling on a rather generic soft white hoagie bun. It would have been better with either a crusty bun or at least a toasted bun. My wife had the grilled snapper with red beans/rice and a Caesar side salad - both of which were excellent. My brother-in-law had the Cajun Philly cheese steak which was a pretty traditional Philly cheese steak with jalapeno peppers - very good and with a kick. My sister-in-law had the Bourbon Street chicken which she said was very good.

Service was very good and Crawdaddy's was a very pleasurable dining experience.

Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

We dined here twice on this vacation and enjoyed every meal we had there. My kids loved the jambalaya and the wonderful Bloody Marys on Sunday. Salads were delicious too. Great menu with something on it for everyone. Outside seating is available. Don’t miss!

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Best jambalaya pasta. Interested to see how the other Louisiana dishes are. Good stuff. Friendly staff and usually great entertainment.

Reviewed January 21, 2018

First place we went to. Nice crab cakes and good seafood. Great service and lively environment. The only thing that I wouldn't order is a margarita. But I should've known better, this is a seafood restaurant and not a Mexican restaurant!!!

Been to Crawdaddy's? Share your experiences!