“Great Burgers”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Great burgers at Crawdaddy's They only serve them at lunch and not at dinner. The atmosphere here is wonderful also. It is located in historical Jensen Beach downtown area. A must visit if you are in the area.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Worst appetizer selection I've ever seen. How does a Cajun Restraunt not have Alligator? Had the blackened chicken with Gorgonzola sauce & it was tasteless. My wife had the rum soaked shrimp that tasted like cold boiled shrimp that was heated on the grill & moped with rum. Save your money & eat somewhere else.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Well when we planned our trip to Jensen Beach many recommendations where to go to Crawdaddys. We went on Thursday night, during the Jammin Jensen which was a nice get together. We arrived about an hour early before the night's events begin. We decided to sit outside on the patio. As the hostess walked us to a table in the far back I requested a table closer to the front so we would be in a good spot for the "happens". The hostess seem as if she was not to happy with my choice stateing "nothing is going to happen for another hour!" Well duh, that is the reason for getting there early to get the good seats. We order 2dz. raw oysters, they tasted muddy, so I was not able to finish them. We ordered the crab cake dinner, the cakes had more filler than crab meat so, he did not finish his meal. I had the crawfish for my meal. The crawfish was a little different than I have ever had. They come with a red spicy sauce on them. Now, they were awsome! I finish my whole plate and the sauce was great for dipping. Mind you the whole time I felt the waitress was rushing to trun the table but, we had no plans of leaving any time soon. When she finally realized this fact she calm down a little. In all fairness we continued to order drinks and dessert. After several drinks I realized I had no buzz at all. I think the drinks were watered down and missing the alcohol advertised. There were other customer that decided to make Crawdaddys their stop for the evening as well. Oh and the misquotes almost carried me away so make sure to use repellant before you go. All in all it was a nice place but I was not wowed. Besides it was the only happens and the center of entertainment for Jammin Jensen.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Loved the service, food and atmosphere! When you walk into to the outdoor seating, you are immediately ready to have a great experience. Whether they are featuring live music that night or not, it is really a great place to eat or just hang out.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

awesome! Service Awesome! Food Awesome! The guy banging on the doors and banging my table while I was eating was a JOKE. After a complaint (manager was not on site) the repair man contiued banging on the doors and screwing them in at one point actually set the door on a bar to work on them, not but a few yards from where we were sitting.