“I am a local, and this is the best place in town!”
Review of Crawdaddy's

Crawdaddy's
Ranked #2 of 109 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 18, 2011

I don't see how you all came up with these bad reviews...I love this place! The staff is awesome, the food is fantastic and reasonably priced. The music is great and they have the best margaritas!

1  Thank Jensengirl09

Reviewed May 10, 2011

On vacation from Kansas and we just found this restaurant by accident and decided to give it a try. The food was excellent and was a very good value. We have been looking for different places to eat and were very pleased with this one! Would recommend that everyone give this place a try.

1  Thank kjtersinar
Reviewed May 5, 2011

This is some of the best cajin food outside New Orleans. I always go there when I visit the area. They make the best linguine and white clam sauce I've ever eaten!!! The staff is great and I can't wait to visit again

1  Thank GAR6704
Reviewed April 17, 2011

Reading the menu, this restaurant sounds like it'll be wonderful. Then the food comes out and it's back to reality. I debated whether to rate the food as average or below average. I gave them the benefit of the doubt. I figured part of the reason I was so disappointed was becase the descriptions led me to expect something really good.

They have all the Nawlins favorites. We tried a few of them on separate visits and none were any better than average. If you want to be safe, order the jambalaya. It's okay and tastes like it should. The only problem with it was the lack of the main meat ingredients, shrimp and sausage.

There are better options in Jensen Beach.

1  Thank SalfromIL
Reviewed February 11, 2011

The place has the foundation of an awesome, thriving restaurant and that's about all. The food was completely cold even though there were only two of us at the table, overcooked and not even flavorful. The green beans and beer were honestly my favorite part, as I left my mahi on the plate. Don't waste your $ until someone else who knows what they're doing takes over. Much better when I ate here several years ago.