“The king crab legs are the biggest I have ever seen” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Dolphin Bar & Shrimp House

Dolphin Bar & Shrimp House
Ranked #4 of 105 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Scenic view, Bar scene, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The king crab legs are the biggest I have ever seen”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2008

The king crab legs are the biggest I have ever seen

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good food, nice deck/view.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2008

Good food, nice deck/view.

Brampton
“Great Waterfront Dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2008

Our party of four went to the Dolphin Bar last night and enjoyed it very much. Arriving at about 6:00 PM on a Sunday evening in high tourist season there was no wait, although the restaurant was quite full. The waitress was very attentive and our 24 year old son and his friend were told about the draft beer special "You get an extra eleven onces for another $1.00. They came in huge glass mugs which were chilled and frosty. When the bill came, we were shocked to find that each beer cost $3.25!! What a bargain! My wife had two perfect vodka cocktails (she is a stickler on how they are made) and they were filled to the brim. We shared appetizers of chicken wings and their special Coconut Pina Colada Fried Shrimp. Both were crispy and delicious. My wife hade lobster-shrimp bisque that was to die for. We had 4 different entrees, ranging from lobster tail to roast beef to stone crab claws and crab-stuffed trout. Two were excellent (crab and beef) while the lobster was slightly overdone and the trout special was overdone and not very good. Desserts were good, including a spectacular key lime pie. Overall, we loved the dinner and the view is among the best you could find. We will come back many times.

2 Thank jinglis1
Jupiter, FL
“Great View, OK Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2008

I go to the Dolphin Bar often when I'm in the Stuart/Jensen Beach area. The food is OK--better than Applebee's, but nothing out of this world.

The atmosphere is great. I'd recommend sitting in the bar area instead of the actual restaurant--you get the feeling that you're on ship rather than in a restaurant and you don't have to wait as long. I normally stick with the mini-burgers.

I've read some of the other reviews about the Dolphin Bar and I can understand why someone might be disappointed if they drove an hour and a half to get there. The Dolphin Bar is a fun place with a great view and OK food, but probably isn't worth an hour and a half drive to get there.

2 Thank JPinJupiter
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“another place i love - we just had our 2 year anniversary lunch here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2007