“whole package”

Dolphin Bar & Shrimp House
Ranked #11 of 113 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This place has it all, fantastic food, quaint ambiance, and a lovely location. I always have it on my list of places to go when people are in town visiting. The lobster bisque is my all-time favorite but there are so many tasty options on the menu that it's always tough to make my decision. Even just enjoying drinks at the bar on the water make this one of my favorite spots.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

One of the first things I noticed was the smile on the face of the hostess and how pleasant she was. The out side decor is well matched to the decor on the inside to the pictures of famous people who have eaten here and who stayed here back in the days of the resort. Our hostess asked if we wanted to sit inside or out, we ended up outside. What a great view over the water and last night the moon was full and really lite up the inter coastal waterway beautifully. There is good selection at their salad bar which has several options for that. We both chose to go with seafood, I had broiled scallops side dish of spaghetti squash and cauliflower. Some of the best scallops I've had in a long time the portion was so large that I had to take home what I couldn't eat. My friend had dolphin and she said it was fantastic and she had to take home what she couldn't eat also. Our waitress Dianne was excellent she made sure drinks were refilled and was always checking to see if we needed anything and if everything was okay. This is one place I wouldn't hesitate to back to again.

2  Thank TerryJ16
Reviewed October 23, 2012

This is a fabulous retaurant. It is huge and has many different area with different areas which have very individual atmospheres, from fun to romantic. The food is very good reasonably priced and the drinks are perfect during happy hour!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Lovely waterfront seating, best lobster bisque w/ warm sherry, fresh & icy cold salad bar, nice staff, casually elegant. Loved it!!!

1  Thank Lynne90210
Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

Great outside deck on the intracoastal. Dolphin finger were nice appetizer.. I was hesitant about ordering the clam strips and rightfully so, they were more on the frozen side.. Definately not what I get on Cape Cod.. Service was fantastic and the view outweighed the food.. I'd go again and not order the clam strips next time