“Great food!”

Miller's Ale House Jensen
Ranked #19 of 105 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Can't decide between a steak, fresh seafood or Buffalo wings? Our restaurant menu has it all - from New York Strip to lobster, original pastas to fresh salads, and favorites like Zingers(R) boneless wings and homemade desserts. Our full-service bar features more than 75 beers, as well as wine and liquor. Jensen Ale House is your casual neighborhood tavern. Bring the family, watch the game with friends, lunch with co-workers - however you come to relax, you will have a good time and great food at the Jensen Ale House.
stuart fl
“Great food!”
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

I had the lunch special, fish and chips $5.99. I was amazed at how much fish came!! 4 large peices of lightly battered fish. It was delicious. Our server was on top of her game, anticipated our needs. I've eaten here before for dinner, food is always great. You can't beat the lunch deals though! Try it, you'll be glad you did.

• Visited July 2013

Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States
“Pub Type Chain”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

It is an average type of Pub Restaurant, food is reasonably priced, but nothing really stands out, to want to go back frequently. We have been a few times here and the same experience, just average. Food is just ok for a hamburger or sandwich.

Visited May 2013
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Lunch”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

A group of us ( 7 ) went on our lunchbreak to celebrate a birthday. Service was good, and the food was too. We were served in a timely manner as our visit limited.

• Visited June 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Very convenient for visitors”
Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

Visit Jensen for the Memorial weekend & the Ale house was right there on US 1. You can't miss it. Ate there & went straight to the beach. Management was great & Ashley too!

• Visited May 2013
“Worst Evening Ever !”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

My husband , 9 year old son and I came to the ale house for dinner one evening because I had frequently visited the Millers ale house location in Sarasota ( which is PHENOMENAL) . Maybe Sarasota's location had set the bar too high because the visit to the Jensen Beach location was absolutely horrific ! We ordered appetizers , pitchers of beer, entrees and desserts ... Because the food is great and the value is second to none . The service on the other hand , mainly from management was absolutely appalling . A gentleman who had been drinking multiple shots and beers at the bar ( near our table ) continued to get louder and more obnoxious . He continued to be served and eventually had a disagreement with a lady at the bar and threw his glass of beer at her , and missed and hit my son. The beer glass shattered on our table , spilling beer and spreading broken glass all over our dessert , our cell phones and my purse . The gentleman who through the beer was not removed from the bar but continued ordering drinks , a good 10 minutes passed before anyone cleaned up our table . A manager never came to our table to attempt to rectify the situation . I demanded a manager come to our table , Javier ; the general manager , simply shrugged his shoulders and told me he can't control people . We paid our bill and left more upset than I have ever been at a restaurant . I will never ever visit this pathetic location again .

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Islandprincess1206
MAH2010, Public Relations Manager at Miller's Ale House Jensen, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Island Princess, I would like to apologize for your visit to Jensen; it sounds like a bad situation. I hope that no one was hurt. Can you please contact me so that I can have someone reach out to you. This is not an ordinary event so i would like to have someone follow up with you. Apologies again, Tim tvanbrackle@millersalehouse.com