“Pub Type Chain”

Miller's Ale House Jensen
Ranked #20 of 105 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Can't decide between a steak, fresh seafood or Buffalo wings? Our restaurant menu has it all - from New York Strip to lobster, original pastas to fresh salads, and favorites like Zingers(R) boneless wings and homemade desserts. Our full-service bar features more than 75 beers, as well as wine and liquor. Jensen Ale House is your casual neighborhood tavern. Bring the family, watch the game with friends, lunch with co-workers - however you come to relax, you will have a good time and great food at the Jensen Ale House.
Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States
“Pub Type Chain”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

It is an average type of Pub Restaurant, food is reasonably priced, but nothing really stands out, to want to go back frequently. We have been a few times here and the same experience, just average. Food is just ok for a hamburger or sandwich.

Visited May 2013

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

A group of us ( 7 ) went on our lunchbreak to celebrate a birthday. Service was good, and the food was too. We were served in a timely manner as our visit limited.

• Visited June 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Very convenient for visitors”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

Visit Jensen for the Memorial weekend & the Ale house was right there on US 1. You can't miss it. Ate there & went straight to the beach. Management was great & Ashley too!

• Visited May 2013
“Worst Evening Ever !”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

My husband , 9 year old son and I came to the ale house for dinner one evening because I had frequently visited the Millers ale house location in Sarasota ( which is PHENOMENAL) . Maybe Sarasota's location had set the bar too high because the visit to the Jensen Beach location was absolutely horrific ! We ordered appetizers , pitchers of beer, entrees and desserts ... Because the food is great and the value is second to none . The service on the other hand , mainly from management was absolutely appalling . A gentleman who had been drinking multiple shots and beers at the bar ( near our table ) continued to get louder and more obnoxious . He continued to be served and eventually had a disagreement with a lady at the bar and threw his glass of beer at her , and missed and hit my son. The beer glass shattered on our table , spilling beer and spreading broken glass all over our dessert , our cell phones and my purse . The gentleman who through the beer was not removed from the bar but continued ordering drinks , a good 10 minutes passed before anyone cleaned up our table . A manager never came to our table to attempt to rectify the situation . I demanded a manager come to our table , Javier ; the general manager , simply shrugged his shoulders and told me he can't control people . We paid our bill and left more upset than I have ever been at a restaurant . I will never ever visit this pathetic location again .

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Islandprincess1206
MAH2010, Public Relations Manager at Miller's Ale House Jensen, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Island Princess, I would like to apologize for your visit to Jensen; it sounds like a bad situation. I hope that no one was hurt. Can you please contact me so that I can have someone reach out to you. This is not an ordinary event so i would like to have someone follow up with you. Apologies again, Tim tvanbrackle@millersalehouse.com
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Each time gets worse”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Having dined at the Jensen Ale House many times over the past 15 years, occasionally we still go back. The food and service have continued to decline. The only reason we go is that my husband loves Capt Jack's buried treasure. When we were seated we asked our server "Skylar" if there were any drink specials. Since happy hour was over she said they only a beer that she described as "kind of like a corona light, you know a lager". We declined to order that because obviously she knows nothing about beer (hello you work in an Ale House, know your beers). They do have drink specials in the drink menu on the table, my guess is that the bar was trying to sell that beer over other drinks. I ordered a house salad no cucumber no bacon w honey mustard dressing on the side and a baked potato w butter & sour cream. My husband ordered the mahi sandwich w onion rings. Easy order, how hard could it be to get it wrong. Apparently it was to complicated. The order came out, my salad was covered in bacon and my husband got a piece of mahi on sandwich roll, no lettuce, tomato or onion. We told her what was wrong, sent the salad back and asked for the lettuce tomato & onion for his sandwich. She brings back another salad and the sandwich toppings. Did not wait to make sure the order was correct. This time the salad was covered in cucumbers, I did not eat a bite of the salad and put it on the edge of the table so she could see that it was wrong again. I decided to just go ahead and eat the baked potato since that was the only thing that came out correct. Finally after we were done eating she came back and asked about the salad and if I wanted another one. At this point it was well after 9pm. i said No I do not want it now. She took the salad come back shoves the ticket on the table without asking if we would like dessert. My husband told her he would like to order the Capt Jack's Buried Treasure. She grabs the ticket, crumples it up, and goes to put in the order. While waiting for the Ice Cream dessert Skylar brings out 2 forks to eat it with. When the dessert showed up we asked for 2 spoons, her excuse was that the kitchen tells the servers to give out forks. She brought us 2 spoons reluctantly. This is the last time we will be going to the Ale House.

• Visited April 2013