“Great sports bar with very good food selections”

Miller's Ale House - Jensen Beach
Ranked #18 of 113 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner
Description: We're a local restaurant and sports bar located on NE Federal Highway in the Home Depot Plaza northeast of Jensen Beach Boulevard, next to PNC Bank. Come hang out, watch sports, be yourself and enjoy the company of others without breaking the bank. We are known for our wide variety of freshly prepared dishes, and daily lunch, dinner and cocktail specials. From Filet Mignon and original pasta dishes to fresh salads and our signature fresh, boneless chicken Zingers tossed in your favorite sauces, our extensive menu offers something for everyone. With over 75 beer varieties, including sought-after foreign imports and craft brews, signature cocktail pitchers and loads of specialty drinks, we have you covered any day of the week.
Reviewed March 3, 2012

Mixed crowd - always busy. Service is one the mark with specials that accomodate both thirst and hunger. They have different specials on different days - might check on line menu to match your palette. Except for their "peel n eat" shrimp, everything I've had on the menu has been very good and reasonably priced.

Reviewed January 21, 2012

It's a very above average sports bar/grill ! Captain's Jack dessert is the best in town!

Reviewed November 5, 2011

My wife and I ate there a couple of times while visiting the Jensen Beach area recently. We had lunch both times and the food was pretty good, especially the special of the day. I had their sliced beef sandwich with kettle chips and my wife had their fish wrap. Both were certainly OK. This is a typical sports bar with 9-10 wide screen TV's around and about 20 different beers on tap. The place was busy both times we were there and it was packed on the football Sunday when we visited it. Service was slow but I can excuse them on the football Sunday but not on the Tues. when we returned.

Reviewed October 24, 2011

The food here was fantastic (except for the cold slaw). Sadly I would NEVER go here again. The waitress spilled our beer on the table and didn't attempt to clean it or replace it. Another waitress brought out our food and my husband told her to place it in the center because it was for everyone to share, she said "yeah sure thats what they all say". I don't know but to me this was the rudest comment I have ever heard from a waitress. As a waitress you shouldnt comment on anyones eating habbits. I WILL NEVER GO HERE AGAIN. (Atleast for another year and hopefully by then they will have changed all the waitresses) Also their cold slaw is out in the open without a cover (along with other food items.) The manager there needs to get it together.

1  Thank ari g
Reviewed April 17, 2011

The place was packed when we were there and the wait was substantial. I guess that means local people like it. There were definitely regulars there, mostly retirees. Miller's has lots of specials and that is probably is the draw.

When we were there, they had whole Maine lobsters for $15 and it looked like the real deal. My spouse and I love lobster, but have never learned how to eat one whole, so we passed on that. We started with their fish dip which ran a poor second to Mrs. Peters.

My husband was tired of seafood, so he had a bistro burger which he said was good and onion rings which he said were poor. I had the 35 shrimp scampi which indeed looked like it had 35 shrimp in it. As you'd expect, it was more than I could eat. There were 2 meals there, but as tourists we didn't have a place for leftovers. Mine was quite good.

At the end of the day, it was good but I sort of wish we'd gone to a local place instead. When we're on vacation, we like to try places that are local. We can have chain food anywhere.