“Only because of gift card.”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #66 of 107 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed October 25, 2013

So, I know Chili's is a franchise, typically great drink specials and status quo meals but tonight was the epitome of poor food. We began with the queso and chips. They were ok, not served in the tradition bowl because they were out. No worries because it was enjoyable due to the fact we were really hungry. We ordered mango margaritas and they were very tasty, especially when we substituted salt rim instead of sugar. Next came out our entrees. They were cooked to order, my chicken/avocado sandwich was good but my wife's shrimp tacos were utterly disgusting. I have a cast iron stomach and never turn things away but this was terrible. The cabbage tasted spoiled and the fish taste of the shrimp was not of fresh seafood. I'm a native and love seafood, raw and cooked, but this was repulsive. I understand Chili's is supposed to be a place where you know what to expect, that's why people go there but this was terrible. I didn't complain, paid my bill in full and tip my waitress well because she treated us very nicely. All in all, I will not go back here.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

The hubby wanted to take me out to dinner because I've had a hard week. So I was excited!! I chose to go to Chili's in Jensen Beach. Our waitress was good, no issues there. However, we both ordered the Smoke House BBQ Burger. We requested it to be medium well ( pink in the middle) Well we got WELL DONE and to top it off it was flavorless. Dirt has more flavor. My fries were under cooked and still raw. Being that I've had a rough week, I wasn't about to complain. I just wanted to eat and leave. Then I ordered a drink. ( I rarely ever do ) So I pointed to the menu and said I'd like that. It was the Gold Margarita Raspberry. Basically looks like a slushy, so she brings it out and it's a Platinum Presidente in a Martini glass. Again I didn't want to complain so I tried to drink it. It was so strong and bitter I had to water it down just to be able to sip it. It's been a while since we came to Chili's and I can say this will be our last time.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

not complain ,is good and attention is awesome not question about it,my daughter love it, family and romantic time and good on happy hour drinks

Reviewed May 1, 2013

It was quite chilly in the restuarant. Very good for us since we were overheated from activity. The service started out quite slow. It took forever for our appitizers to come out. I think they forgot to put them in because the server appologized like crazy and everything else came out too quick. The food was great though and the restuarant itself was really nice. It's quite crowded so if you have a large group plan on waiting for a table.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

My 10 yr old likes going here. The food is decent, nothing off the charts, but the atmosphere is good, and every time we go, the service is very good.