“Worst run OG ! My wife loves OG, I can't stand it!”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #43 of 107 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Jensen Beach, Florida
“Worst run OG ! My wife loves OG, I can't stand it!”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

My wife loves the food here, I will only drink wine... This has to be the worst of any chain restaurant there is. After several disgusting meals, I refuse to eat here. THIS specific restaurant is UNSANITARY, nasty bathrooms, sticky tables, seats and gross!

Visited May 2012
5 Thank FoodSnobsFL

Fort Pierce, Florida
“Typical OG”
Reviewed April 28, 2012

Nothing special and heavy on the pasta and bread. Appeals to younger crowd and those who think its a bargain.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank jjstives
Vero Beach Fl
“Always good”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Always a great place to go. You always know food is fresh and not made days before and microwaved for your enjoyment. I hope!

Visited April 2012
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Where are the Olives?”
Reviewed April 17, 2012

We have eaten here a few times and found it okay for a chain. Their famous salad had only a couple of olives! I usually get their eggplant parm, but my wife learned how to make it really great so we haven't gone back since.

“Mom Likes it.”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Another restaurant that needs a good cleaning. I only go under pressure because my 90 yr old Mother likes it.

Visited December 2011