“Good service, draft beer deals, but average food”
Review of Pueblo Viejo

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pueblo Viejo
Ranked #68 of 107 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Good service, draft beer deals, but average food”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

2 for 1 on draft beer. Excellent service. If you like spicy, tasty salsa, ask for the green salsa. If ordering chili rellenos, go for the chili relleno poblano.

• Visited May 2014

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“NEVER AGAIN!”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

NEVER ORDER EATS DELIVERED FROM HERE!!!! They forgot to include items I PAID FOR, and the part of the order I did receive, was incorrect. When I called the restaurant to correct the situation, the manager first was trying to tell me that I had ordered something completely different; then, after several minutes of me asking him to look up my order number, he repeated back what I had ordered, and asked me "what my problem was." I told him what was incorrect about the food I had received/was missing, and he told me to "hold on," and proceeded to put the phone down and left it for THIRTY MINUTES, while I can hear everyone talking and laughing the whole time. So I hung up, tried to call back, and was hung up on. Meanwhile, I'm still out money for food that I ordered and didn't receive, and had to throw out a meal that was so wrong that I wasn't even going to eat it. I should also note that I am a bartender, I've worked in the food service industry for a long time, and I understand that mistakes happen. I wasn't rude, and I wasn't pushy. I just wanted acknowledgment of a mistake that had been made and a solution to the situation. What I'm upset about, is the outright disrespect of the staff at this establishment. I didn't mind paying for the incorrect meal I did receive, but not refunding my money for the other items I was shorted? Come on! I won't be dining at any of these establishments EVER again!

• Visited January 2014