“Nice Country Line Dancing ” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Chillin the Most - CLOSED

Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Gastropub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Description: Welcome to Chillin the Most. We invite you to come on in and check out our restaurant and bar. Whether you are looking for some good food or a place to hang out and have some drinks - Chillin the Most has what you need. Three separate settings each with a different feel and atmosphere. Live music, HealthyLicious menu options, and games make this the place to chill. Indoor and outdoor seating available for you and your party.
“Nice Country Line Dancing ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have been coming here for a couple of weeks now and am pleased with this bar and grill.
The food selection us quite varied and unique. Some entries can be pricey, but there are many that are not. All the food I have had has been delicious.
The service has been very friendly and prompt. Even started recognizing me after the first two visits. Quite a few locals.
The bands can get loud, however they are several different areas of seating, so you do not have to drowned out if you want a quiet evening.
Good solid dependable place that I recommend to anyone.

Jensen Beach, Florida
“Was my favorite place...sadly no more”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

Let me start by saying the bar staff is excellent. Frenchie and Lance, in particular, have been terrific from the first day I walked in. I truly enjoyed the old menu; it was an eclectic mix of traditional bar food and some terrifically unique offerings including some truly awesome healthy choices and specials. Unfortunately, that has all changed. The menu is a shell of its predecessor. Too many fatty foods, no specials and they gutted the healthy choices. The menu's look is a close cousin to Denny's with unappetizing, almost garish pictures of the choices.....please.....please....return to your former glory.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Stuart
“Awesome local venue!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

Love this place! Owners are so friendly and welcoming. Awesome food, drinks and entertainment! Best location on the island! A+ hands down!

• Visited July 2013
easton mass
“Not worth the visit RUDE and OBNOXIOUS”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

We went to the bar on Sunday to watch a football game planning on doing drinks and apps for the afternoon.We walked in and 3 people were at the bar.We looked for our game and a table to get comfortable as the place was completely empty except for 3 people.We asked for the game to be put on one of the TVs and was told that they didnt get that channel and they couldent change the channels.How crazy was that we were there to drop $150.00-200.00 dollars and they just said too bad for you.Well after the bartender checked with the manager they said no game for us.Well their loss we found an awesome sports bar in Stuart that was great.

• Visited October 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Chillinthe M, Marketing & Events Director at Chillin the Most, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Dear paul d,

My name is Ryan Ouellette and I am the Marketing Director at Chillin the Most. I'm incredibly sorry that you had such a poor experience at our establishment. We took your message into heavy consideration when we terminated employment of the troubled employee. I understand with bad experiences are a major deterrent for returning but I would love a chance to earn your business back at some point in time. If there is anything I can personally do to right the wrong let me know and we will accommodate you. Thanks again for your review, we truly value feedback wither it's good or bad. It's the only way we get accurate assessments of our strengths and weaknesses.

Ryan Ouellette
Tomahawk, Wisconsin
“Great atmosphere, average food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

Newly remodeled. Food was average, good for price. Great setting for larger groups. Interesting menu....who ever heard of waffles and chicken?

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Chillinthe M, Public Relations Manager at Chillin the Most, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Dear Nokomisgal,

My name is Ryan Ouellette and I am the Marketing Director at Chillin the Most. I'm happy to say we have revamped our menu and we hope you come try us again. I really appreciate your review, we truly value feedback wither it's good or bad. It's the only way we get accurate assessments of our strengths and weaknesses. Keep me posted if there is any other suggestions you have for us!

Ryan Ouellette