“Popular local restaurant.”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Reasonably priced food that is not bad. There is a bar and it is usually crowded and noisy. However friendly service and homely feel to restaurant make it a place to try out. I would get it above average rating and a break from Fast Food.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Had pizza two different times. The crust was approaching burned. After our 2nd visit we were told to order it lightly done. Both times we had to eat the toppings and throw away the crust. They do have very good and reasonable special platters however

Reviewed February 27, 2014

This is simply the best place to eat in Jensen Beach area. - Sometimes there is a wait - totally worth it. For casual dining, quality food, great, fun service you do not want to miss Surfside. Best pizza for on the treasure Coast.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

I was traveling through the area I wanted to see the beach and grab a little something to eat. I ordered the fish tacos they were pretty good. It was relaxing and the staff was very nice. added bonus the bathroom was very clean. When I am in the area I will stop by again. oh yeah they had free wi-fi.

Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

Would do it again. Tilapia, grilled, nice sauce and wonderful house deep fried chips. I would come back. Affordable too!