“Excellent!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Park View Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Jensen Beach
Park View Motel
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Jensen Beach
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Excellent!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

We love this place. I had my family from Texas stay here during our wedding and I couldn't of asked for more. Nancy was so helpful and made sure we had everything we needed. The rooms are so clean and give you that Florida keys feel. It was perfect for our family cookout we had. Loved the tiki BBQ setup. Will definitely come back and highly recommend it.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Denison, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

What a nice surprise to find such clean and beautifully furnished rooms. The whole family was there to attend my son's wedding. We used all of the facilities at the motel. The staff was so nice, and Fran and Nancy went above and beyond our expectations. Would gladly go back!

Room Tip: They are all good! Love the colors!
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

My family and I just spent four days at this amazing little motel for my brothers wedding and I couldnt have been happier with our experience. Upon arrival, we immediately felt at home with the laid back atmosphere and friendly staff. Our mini apartments were clean, stocked with kitchen items and plenty of towels. The maid had even left two bowls on the floor for our dogs! The owners were out of town but they left someone in charge who went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. Alan even brought us two rounds of Mint Juleps during the Kentucky Derby. We played horseshoes and swam in the heated pool, enjoyed relaxing in the huge Tiki hut and barbecued for more than 20 people. At night we built a fire in the fire pit and enjoyed the quiet location. This place has it all to keep families happy and occupied with fun activities.

Maybe the best thing about Park View Motel is how easy it was to communicate with the owners and how accommodating they were. Bringing pets? No problem. Cooking out? No problem. They made the stress and rush of a weekend wedding event a piece of cake for the whole family.

So impressed with this place and can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: The suite is a must! The room was huge.
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Bikeitlikeit77
Long Beach, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

My husband and I just spent 3 nights at this charming little oasis that doesn't miss a trick. From the clean and spacious 1 bedroom to the cool outside tiki hut, fully equipped with a grill, smoker and TV. Fran and Nancy Wilson have created a retro motel that keeps on giving. We enjoyed our comfortable beds and quiet evenings. There's a beautiful heated pool, bikes, horse shoes and brand new laundry facilities. It's summer camp for all ages centrally located in Jensen Beach, approximately 3 miles to downtown Stuart. One of the fun moments we shared with Fran and Nancy was an impromptu barbecue. We loved it so much that we are already planning our next family reunion there this summer.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Susan K
Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

My first ever review, I always read them but never write them. This place deserves a wonderful review, the owners are great, relaxed atmosphere, guests very friendly, and the rooms nice and clean. My husband and 4 year old son went for my 30th birthday in March and stayed for 2 nights. We enjoyed our stay, made friends with the guests and everyone (including the owners) sang happy birthday to me. It was a sweet and pleasant trip. We can't wait to go back!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Jessica M
Woodstock,Onta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

My husband and I spent 2 weeks here and found it to be an amazing place to stay. Our efficiency suite was roomy,clean well maintanced and the owners were very friendly and accommodating. Oh I should also mention that the rooms were bright and relaxing. After my first night Nancy asked if I slept well. I told her we had spoiled ourselves at home with a new King size bed. She proceeded to tell me I could have one here if I wanted. So upon returning to our room there sat a Kings size bed ( two twin singles made into a King ). Thanks Nancy it was great. We are back home now and missing all the sunshine and smiling faces. We hope to return next year. Thanks for the great holiday accommodations Nancy and Fran.
The Livingstones

Room Tip: All rooms are nice but I was very happy with my efficiency suite.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Ann W
Kirkwood
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

We went to the Jensen Beach area for Spring Training games and to enjoy the Florida sun and fun. We were fairly close to both the Roger Dean Stadium in Jupiter as well as the Mets stadium in Port St. Lucie. The Parkview was in a quiet area that was a short distance to beaches , stores and restaurants.
Nancy, the owner was very friendly and always ready to get whatever we needed to make our stay enjoyable. They are in the process of updating rooms and the laundry as well. Our suite was already renovated and was very nice. We enjoyed our last evening by the firepit talking with the owners.
Once we found our way around to the interstate and various places, it was easy to get where we needed or wanted to go.
We would stay there again when we make our next trip to Spring Training. We enjoyed the retro look of the old motels of the 50s and 60s. There are rooms, studios and suites. The suites have a separate bedroom and a living and kitchen area.

Room Tip: We had the last suite on the end and it was quiet and private.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Vistana Beach Club
#1 of 1 in Hutchinson Island
BEST WESTERN Downtown Stuart
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel - Stuart

Been to Park View Motel? Share your experiences!