“WHAT A FUN PLACE!”

The Children's Museum of the Treasure Coast
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Took my 7 year old son for a day of pretend play. Couldn't have had a better day! Lots to do for his age group and a special place for the little ones, too! He especially enjoyed the shopping, the fire station, the vet office, the ship and of course the garage. Sorting and delivering mail was real treat as well. As an added bonus, I think he learned something too! For a nominal fee, it was well worth the trip. We'll definitely be back again and again!

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Really fun for the my 3 toddlers. The big Pirate ship was great and so were the art statues. Great murals. I got discount tickets so that was great.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

The Children's Museum is perfectly designed to hold the interest of children from 1.5 to 7 years old. There are some activities better suited for preschoolers (indoor beach, food store...) and then some better suited for kindergarten age (pirate ship, vet office...). The small outdoor garden is also a great spot to take your child after going through the indoor part. Good way to have some tired out kids, esp on rainy days.

1  Thank Dana A
Reviewed February 21, 2014

My son is 5 and still enjoys this place. We may have only one more visit after going once a year for the past three years. I recommend taking the kids when looking for something to occupy them, but would not go out of my way to visit.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

We stopped here for a few hours last winter with our children, then aged 12, 9 and 7. Well worth the minimal admission price! There was a replica ship which my sons really enjoyed playing on as well as learning about how people traveled long distances over the ocean! There were many interesting exhibits. We are looking forward to returning.

2  Thank audikos