“Old Fryer Oil.”

Strawberry's Deli & Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 13, 2013

I swear I wrote a review of this place, I must have forgotten. This past summer we ventured out to the island in order to try their "world famous best burgers in town." Too bad we have never tried them. It was raining, hot and humid. Your typical Florida weather. We walked in the front of the restaurant; the door is wide open, it is blazing hot inside, and when the one woman looked up from the counter she did not have a very welcoming face. The only thing I remember was looking at my partner and saying, "Did she just leer at us?" Then the smell hit. I will never forget the smell......old fryer oil. That combined with the afore mentioned and I walked out and said we'd find somewhere else to eat. I don't care how good your food is, I shouldn't smell the fryer and you should not make your customers suffer in the Florida heat. I have heard from some of the guys that have eaten there that their food is not THAT great.

1  Thank azzabar

Reviewed December 13, 2013

We enjoyed the delicious ice cream but not inexpensive. We got friendly service, though, and nice spot for a family treat.

Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

We started our honeymoon with lunch here. Great sandwich n delicious coleslaw. Great service; pleasant atmosphere. We liked it so much, we ended our honeymoon week there again for lunch. Sandy n todd

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Strawberry's was recognized in some West Palm press for having great burgers, but I think they should go back for their club sandwiches too. I tried both and the club was piled high with turkey and the marble rye was very fresh. Great place, prices are fairly reasonable for Hutchinson Island on the beach!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Visited Strawberry's for a quick bit on a very hot day. However we did not eat any Ice cream we had a hot dog and soda and it was very good. Have visited there many times over the years during our stays on the Island and have never been disappointed in our food or ice cream etc.