“Yum”

Strawberry's Deli & Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

We started our honeymoon with lunch here. Great sandwich n delicious coleslaw. Great service; pleasant atmosphere. We liked it so much, we ended our honeymoon week there again for lunch. Sandy n todd

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Strawberry's was recognized in some West Palm press for having great burgers, but I think they should go back for their club sandwiches too. I tried both and the club was piled high with turkey and the marble rye was very fresh. Great place, prices are fairly reasonable for Hutchinson Island on the beach!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Visited Strawberry's for a quick bit on a very hot day. However we did not eat any Ice cream we had a hot dog and soda and it was very good. Have visited there many times over the years during our stays on the Island and have never been disappointed in our food or ice cream etc.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

This is a small shop that sells sandwiches and ice cream. To me it is known more for the ice cream. There are a lot of timeshares and vacations condos in the area and that is who they aim to serve. Since its the only ice cream shoppe within walking distance to my condo we stop by every year for "ice cream night" but I have to say its really not worth the money. The ice cream is expensive and not great by any means. The service is ok but the ladies behind the counter don't seem to smile much and act a little annoyed if your not sure what you want.
I went there with 4 adults and 1 kid for cones and the bill was over $30. I thought that was high ,especially given the quality of the ice cream (my husbands had frozen ice crystals in it ) and the not so happy service.We decided to skip it next year. There are some better shops in town.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Great chicken wrap with garden fresh ingredients is a great sandwich for lunch. Top it off with some ice cream.