“Great Greek Food”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 4, 2012

The food here is consistently good. It's a great place to take little girls who love to dance, they have belly dancers on Friday nights. I love the gyros, and the Greeks salad, they are ALWAYS fabulous.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

I usually stick to a couple items on the menu only because of how good they are. Im sure other items would be just as good. I have had platters, gyros and lamb; all were excellent! The Friday evening belly dancer is a great addition. The dancer is very professional and takes extra time to involve children, who adore it!

1  Thank CLRD4TO
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Three of my friends and I had lunch there today. We were quite pleased with the food and the service. We ordered the Greek sampler, the fried eggplant, and a Greek salad for all of us , we figured if it wasn't enough we would try one of there sinful looking dessert. Not only was it more than enough and delicious to . We were to full to even think about dessert much less eat one. Great food and a great value as well.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

I love Greek food. I have actually been to Greece! Olympic is a decent place and it is the only Greek worth eating in Martin or St. Lucie County! I wish there was more on the menu that reflects the healthier side of Greek cuisine. Why not have mountain tea and Svatkian Cheese pie? How about a few more items for Vegans? You could fast become the popular place in town!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I've eaten at the Olympic Taverna several times during this past summer, and every time was a delightful experience. The gyros are absolutely amazing, and the toppings and fries are just as good. If you live in Jensen and are in need of a Greek restaurant, Olympic Taverna is the place to go!