“EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Review of Tony Roma

Tony Roma
Ranked #20 of 105 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Branch of Tony Roma's restaurant chain in Jensen Beach, Florida.
Vancouver, Canada
“EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We travel a lot all around the world but we havent seen lovely, kind a manager like Mr. Jim Cone.
Also restaurant was very clean( especially restroom was smelling nice) , waitress was so kind and always smiling. Food was really really perfect. We love it. I give %100 guarantee you will like it !!!!

I hope the restaurant will be the best restaurant at Trip Advisor.

We are from Turkey if I had a chance I would go there again.
Best wishes all of you

Fort Pierce, Florida
“Terrible food and atmosphere”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

We had stopped here several times when they first opened and enjoyed a drink in the bar and a great bar appetizer, potato skins with mac and cheese! After that we had dinner there a couple of times and the food was just okay and overpriced for what we got. A couple of months ago we sat in the packed bar, happy hour all the time, and struggled for service and had to send the potato skins back twice. Went again on my birthday for dinner. Ahi tuna was overcooked and fatty. My wife's steak was overcooked and my ribs were so overcooked, they were dry. Our service was good, but because we kept answering the server that the meal was just okay, he didn't even bother to offer us dessert. Can you overcook dessert? The dining room had the live piano player in the bar piped in through the sound system. Couldn't hear the music, just his above average voice and occasional conversation with the bar crowd. We've taken this place off our list.

Jensen Beach, Florida
“Really Bad Experience.”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

My husband has been bugging me to go to Tony Roma for a few months now. So, one night we decided to go. They have 2 for 1 drinks and I like ribs. We will never go back. We arrived and they sat us in the dinning area. We ordered a drink and were told the 2 for 1 was only offered in the bar area. The very crowded small bar area. They offered to sit us a table for 6 or 8. We declined and ordered our drinks. For our meals we ordered a steak flat bread pizza and my husband ordered the flat iron steak and I ordered a combo of ribs and 2 tenderloins. There was a picture of it on the menu and it looked great. The pizza was great. My meal on the other hand came out with a huge amount of some kind of gravy on the tenderloins. The waitress was really nice and took in back. It have to have been no longer than 2 minutes when the manager came back with my meal. I mentioned to him how quick that was and he said he their was another order from another table and he took those for me. Huh??? Then he asked me to cut into the steak to see if it was cooked right. I had ordered it medium rare. I cut into the very blackened steak and it was medium but didnt say anything cause I had just figured out that the tenderloins were in fact the same ones I had and all they did was wash them off put them back on the grill and onto a clean plate with the same ribs and sides. The second tenderloin was even more black and well done inside. My husband gave me some of his steak to eat. After we paid and tipped our waitress, we mentioned to her how my meal was. She offered to get the manager again but we figured he lied once, he would probably lie again. Also, what we paid for that terrible meal we could have gone to Pietro's or Ian's.

Visited October 2012
Cocoa, Florida
“great view”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Stopped in for lunch, didnt see any specials, got the baby back ribs, expected more meat on ribs for the price I paid. Ribs were good, service good also, but will go to Sonny's BBQ next time I want ribs.

Sun City Center, Florida
“The bar is a great place to eat and listen to beautiful live piano.”
Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

We like this place because of the good live music, the all-day happy hour drinks, the special low - cost dinner menu and the service.