“Worth the hype.”

Tony Roma
Ranked #22 of 107 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Branch of Tony Roma's restaurant chain in Jensen Beach, Florida.
Trion, Georgia
“Worth the hype.”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

I had heard of Tony Roma's only in movies so I was really looking forward to trying this place out. Since ribs are what they are known for and I love steak I chose the medallions and ribs plate. It was about $23, but I have no complaints. The fillet medallions were probably the best pieces of steak I have ever eaten and this surprised me because we were so far south in Florida. I expect great seafood but not good steak in this area. The server we had was a lady in her 40's and she seemed to disappear for long periods of time and we were all pretty thirsty by the time she got back. But I saw most of the other tables getting excellent service from their younger servers.

• Visited April 2012

Jensen Beach, Florida
“Far better food around the corner! Bad experience!”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

We went on a weeknight @ 7:30 less than 25% occupancy, spent eighty dollars at the bar prior to sitting down. the Bar service was efficient, courteous and he even told us about what not to order... Honesty, a breath of fresh air in FL...
Our waitress was slow, mixed up (ordered the wrong wines, and drinks. She offered us the white wine for free, we declined having already enjoyed a nice Cab, why drink Pinot? Appetizers were on the cold side, under cooked. Two orders of ribs were overcooked and dry. One gal sent her raw bloody steak back for it to be "well done" this time. Salads were the only thing they didn't screw up.
On a scale of
1,2,3 being sustenance only, commercial norm and
4,5,6,7 being lower to upper "traditional anywhere fare to better than avg" food and
8,9,10 being " creative delectable artisanal exceptional " highest quality;
Tony Roma's is a 4.2 not worth a repeat visit....

Visited March 2012
5 Thank FoodSnobsFL
Syracuse
“Pleasantly surprise”
Reviewed March 20, 2012

We really liked Tony Roma's. We were craving "beef" after eating seafood for a week so we thought we would give it a try. My husband had a New York Strip and I had Filet Medallions with three different toppings which were excellent!!
On past vacations we have dined at Peter's in Jensen Beach and it just got to be too pricy for us. Tony Roma's is excellent and a great value. We will definitely return on our next visit to the area.
Our waitress was very helpful and efficient. The also had a singer in the bar when we were there which was very nice.

• Visited February 2012
JENSEN BEACH
“Great New Jensen Beach Option”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

We were pleasantly surprised with the new Tony Roma's. Not usually fans of what we consider "chains" this was definitely a place we are glad we tried.
Great location just across the causeway from Hutchinson Island beaches and walking distance to downtown jensen. We enjoyed delicious tenderloin and roasted veggie dinner salads, steaks and their famous ribs! Next trip, and there will be one, we'll break the diet and get the delicious onion ring loaf we skipped this time.
Service was prompt, friendly and efficient. This is going to be added to our "favorites" list.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank obxpat
Ridgefield, Connecticut
“Outstanding”
Reviewed October 2, 2011

We have been here twice. The food and service were excellent both times. I would rate this restaurant as one of the best for quality and value in the area. The noise level was a little high for my liking but we were their at the busiest time of the day.

• Visited August 2011