“Italian food to die for”
Review of Alberto's Pizzeria

Alberto's Pizzeria
Ranked #34 of 111 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Alberto's doesn't look like much from the outside, but OMG the food is to die for. We split a plate of spaghetti Carbonara as an appetizer. Then we went on to main courses of osso bucco, rack of lamb, and chicken parmesan. These were all excellently prepared and delicious. The waiter, I think his name was Mike(?), provided excellent service. All in all a very enjoyable experience. This place is obviously a favorite with the locals. We went back another night for takeout pizza and more Carbonara and it was excellent again.

1  Thank e-bob2

Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Nothing fancy but good authentic pizza. We have been getting pizza here for several years. Never dissapointed. Just expect good tasty Italian food.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Excellent thin crust pizza...friendly service and cold beer..just across from the beach...lots of variety and specials on the menu..

Reviewed February 21, 2014

I really like this place. The pizza is good. The food is good. The wine list is AWFUL. They need to change their wines or offer BYO with a corking fee. I went with three others. We would have purchased a bottle of wine but the selection was weak and what we were given a taste of was terrible. Other than that everyone loved their dinners. I REALLY was impressed with the Rigatoni with Broccoli. I will say though that it is a bit overpriced for pasta.

1  Thank Highclasslowrent
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Staff is very friendly and helpful. I had the chicken francese that was delicious. Because we had to wait some I got a second glass of wine on the house. The ambiance is very basic and the restaurant is In a strip mall.