“Hidden little shopping center gem....”
Review of Alberto's Pizzeria

Alberto's Pizzeria
Ranked #34 of 110 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 20, 2014

We were very pleasantly surprised at the wonderful italian food served at this little hidden gem of a pizza place...we did not expect to find the quality of the ingredients (giant shrimp, fresh cut and fried calamari,lamb chops to die for) in this little place, but we did!! The spaghetti with white clam sauce was some of the best I have ever eaten. There is not one negative thing to say about this place. The service was good and the people friendly. This is not a fancy place, but it is a great place. We will be back!

1  Thank marie s

Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

We have eaten here many times. The Chef is from Sicily. Very nice Italian and Seafood menu. Small, quaint place, with very good service and specials every night. I am Italian and a cook myself. i have never had anything I didn't like. And food is reasonably priced. Right on Hutchinson Island.

1  Thank Mphillips828
Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

average cost for an entree is about $15 and oooooooh so worth it. After traveling the country for 3 years I've been in my fair share of Italian restaurants and I have to say that was definitely in my top 3. The unlimited bread is fresh baked and tastes amazing (not too hard, not too soft but juuust right.) No, it's not some big fancy restaurant but most good Italian restaurants aren't. I don't know what that negative rating is thinking, I would definitely go back as well as refer others there.

2  Thank Missa696
Reviewed December 28, 2013

We recently dined in the restaurant and it was just as we remembered it when we were last there
in the Spring....excellent! We had prompt service, nice wine and delicious entrees. The shrimp oreganotto, flounder, Osso Bucco and Lamb are just a few of our favorite dishes. We also enjoyed a delicious lemon cake for dessert. I always make a reservation because you never know how busy they are going to be especially in season. Can't wait to go back....

Reviewed December 27, 2013

We have been going to Alberto's for years. Without a doubt the best Osso Bucco in Martin County. Service is always friendly. A real family owned restaurant. Definitely worth trying