All reviewsmaster bedroomactivity centerocean fronttime shareping pongwasher dryerfull kitchenlarge balconyall agesrelaxing vacationcorner unitolder buildinggreat tripliving areahutchinson islandbring your ownwrap around balcony
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I have stayed here many times with my family and have never been disappointed by the facilities. There is no reason to stay in a hotel when you can stay here. Pricing is comparable to surrounding hotels, bur with this you get 2bedrooms, 2bathrooms and plenty of space. The pool area is beautiful, there is also an area you can bar b que. The decor is very tropical and you feel that you are staying in a tropical paradise. The only drawback is that even though you may request the ocean front building - there is no quarantee and you could end up with a ocean view unit. If you do end up in a ocean view unit just request an upper floor with the room number ending with an 00 or 01. The ocean front units are unbelievable with full balconies and the amazing sounds and smell of the ocean. Even the oceanview units offer a view and more room than tje standard hotel room.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Nancy H
chris_egan, General Manager at Vistana Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

We are pleased to read that you and your family continue to choose to stay with us at Vistana’s Beach Club! Again, we only charge a little more than your average hotel and you get so much more. Not to mention the full size equipped kitchen, you get two to three times the space. You can also request either building of your choice as we always strive to honor all requests. If you do occupy the ocean view building the room numbers run from 01 to 04. Thanks again for posting on Trip Advisor and we look forward to seeing you again next year!

Reviewed September 6, 2013

I was traveling with two elderly relatives to visit other relatives in Stuart and wanted a place with no steps in which several family members could gather. I originally booked a hotel room in Stuart, and then subsequently saw the Vistana. For exactly $7 more per night, we got a beautiful condo with 2 lovely bedrooms, 2 huge bathrooms, a living room/dining room, a fully equipped kitchen and a balcony overlooking the ocean that was so large it easily accomodated a table, 4 chairs and a lounge chair with room to spare. I was able to cook a full dinner for my relatives while they sat on the balcony watching the waves, There were also several beautiful pools on the property, in addition to BBQ grills, landscaped walkways, pool tables and ping pong tables. An easy walk to the beach. The staff was pleasant and helpful. Free coffee available in the lobby. Plenty of parking. It was just an unbelievably wonderful place, and I still can't believe what we paid for it - it was a steal. The Vistana should get 10 stars!

Room Tip: just stay here!
2  Thank lori w

Thanks for posting your glowing review about Vistana’s Beach Club on Trip Advisor. You also provided a very detailed description of this beautiful resort. We normally charge a little more than local hotels but as you stated, look at all the amenities, breath taking views of the ocean and service levels like none other. In addition, they are all two bedroom villas with full kitchens. Thanks again for posting and we hope to see you and your family soon.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

If you are looking for a low key well maintained resort this is the place for you. There are two buildings one ocean view and the other ocean front right on the beach. Small resort with only 76 units so if you would like to escape the beach crowds you will enjoy the Beach Club. There is a small outdoor pool and tennis courts along with 5 gas bar-b-que grills for guest use. The staff is very friendly and helpful. All the units have balcony's facing the ocean on the east and as you enter your unit from the walkway there is a clear view of the nearby Indian River. The resort does not have a restaurant but there are many fine restaurants in the Jensen Beach and Stuart are. I would return here again.

Room Tip: As there are two buildings bldg. 1 is the ocean front and bldg. 2 is the ocean view. If in bldg. 2 request a mid to upper floor as the lower floors are close to the pool.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jimbilly

Thank you for posting your recent stay on Trip Advisor. Your description of Vistana is “spot on” and honestly do not think I could have described it as well as you did! Be sure to look me up during your next visit, so I can personally thank you.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Arrived on Friday, August 30 for a family party in Port St. Lucie and stayed over Labor Day weekend. Rooms were well appointed and clean. Staff was friendly. We also had other family members stay at the Vistana. We would all stay there again it was excellent.

1  Thank Debbie M

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review about Vistana’s Beach Club. We’re pleased to read the rooms were clean and our team members took gracious care of you. I am sure we will see you and your family members back at Vistana’s Beach Club soon.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We stayed in this beautiful time share style room for 3 nights at the end of August! The room was super clean, and the service was wonderful. The staff is so friendly. That is very important to me! When you are away you love to get the smiles and friendly replies to questions and inquires. Ariel was super sweet and helped us to the room with our luggage, telling us how great the place is and how he loves working there! He started us off on a great note and he should be commended by management for that. The front desk staff was always friendly and helpful!
The housekeeping staff made our rom look like new every morning!
The beach was stunning, the water blue green like the Caribbean!
we saw all kinds of beautiful shells,sea like(Dolphins,sharks,sea urchins)
The room was spacious and functional, the balcony the biggest I have ever seen!
We loved it!

The only thing that made me frown was on the last day as I was packing I saw tiny rust color spots on the side of one of the mattress covers..I pray this has nothing to due with bed bugs..I inspected the mattress on the 1st day and didn't see anything, I am thinking the housekeeper changed the cover and put an old one on...The mattress appeared to be free from any kind off bug. I would suggest throwing out old tattered linen, or getting a new linen service. I was kind of scared and still hope it was just a fluke..

Room Tip: Get the building closest to the ocean! Breathtaking!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

We thank you for taking the time to post on Trip Advisor. I will share your glowing feedback about my staff at the next scheduled monthly celebration. Ariel is a new team member to our Vistana family but continues to prove that he fits in well with our caring culture. I have spoken with our Housekeeping Manager concerning the mattress pad. Please be advised that our entire team is trained to inspect every bed on this property at check out. We are confident that your experience is an isolated incident. We welcome you back to the resort and thanks again for posting on Trip Advisor.