All reviewsmaster bedroomactivity centerocean fronttime shareping pongwasher dryerfull kitchenlarge balconyall agesrelaxing vacationcorner unitolder buildinggreat tripliving areahutchinson islandbring your ownwrap around balcony
Reviewed September 5, 2013

If you are looking for a low key well maintained resort this is the place for you. There are two buildings one ocean view and the other ocean front right on the beach. Small resort with only 76 units so if you would like to escape the beach crowds you will enjoy the Beach Club. There is a small outdoor pool and tennis courts along with 5 gas bar-b-que grills for guest use. The staff is very friendly and helpful. All the units have balcony's facing the ocean on the east and as you enter your unit from the walkway there is a clear view of the nearby Indian River. The resort does not have a restaurant but there are many fine restaurants in the Jensen Beach and Stuart are. I would return here again.

Room Tip: As there are two buildings bldg. 1 is the ocean front and bldg. 2 is the ocean view. If in bldg. 2 request a mid to upper floor as the lower floors are close to the pool.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jimbilly
chris_egan, General Manager at Vistana Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Thank you for posting your recent stay on Trip Advisor. Your description of Vistana is “spot on” and honestly do not think I could have described it as well as you did! Be sure to look me up during your next visit, so I can personally thank you.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Arrived on Friday, August 30 for a family party in Port St. Lucie and stayed over Labor Day weekend. Rooms were well appointed and clean. Staff was friendly. We also had other family members stay at the Vistana. We would all stay there again it was excellent.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Debbie M

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review about Vistana’s Beach Club. We’re pleased to read the rooms were clean and our team members took gracious care of you. I am sure we will see you and your family members back at Vistana’s Beach Club soon.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We stayed in this beautiful time share style room for 3 nights at the end of August! The room was super clean, and the service was wonderful. The staff is so friendly. That is very important to me! When you are away you love to get the smiles and friendly replies to questions and inquires. Ariel was super sweet and helped us to the room with our luggage, telling us how great the place is and how he loves working there! He started us off on a great note and he should be commended by management for that. The front desk staff was always friendly and helpful!
The housekeeping staff made our rom look like new every morning!
The beach was stunning, the water blue green like the Caribbean!
we saw all kinds of beautiful shells,sea like(Dolphins,sharks,sea urchins)
The room was spacious and functional, the balcony the biggest I have ever seen!
We loved it!

The only thing that made me frown was on the last day as I was packing I saw tiny rust color spots on the side of one of the mattress covers..I pray this has nothing to due with bed bugs..I inspected the mattress on the 1st day and didn't see anything, I am thinking the housekeeper changed the cover and put an old one on...The mattress appeared to be free from any kind off bug. I would suggest throwing out old tattered linen, or getting a new linen service. I was kind of scared and still hope it was just a fluke..

Room Tip: Get the building closest to the ocean! Breathtaking!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

We thank you for taking the time to post on Trip Advisor. I will share your glowing feedback about my staff at the next scheduled monthly celebration. Ariel is a new team member to our Vistana family but continues to prove that he fits in well with our caring culture. I have spoken with our Housekeeping Manager concerning the mattress pad. Please be advised that our entire team is trained to inspect every bed on this property at check out. We are confident that your experience is an isolated incident. We welcome you back to the resort and thanks again for posting on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

the room was good, clean. with all appliances, staff really accommodating ,. we had a room by the pool. last room of the building. a pain in the morning as you could hear all the noise. beach super cold and the sand was black, not that matters but here you are not gonna find the blue water that you see in miami beach. it was soooo windy that day, and the ocean was super cold. I only tipped my toe and went back to my umbrella. the pool is small, clean, but really small. i think they have a sign that says maximum capacity 20 persons (really?). there is a barbecue area, (really cool) also they have a ping pong table and other games. I dont think that i'll go back, i think there are better properties in the area for the same price.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for sharing your experience here at Vistana’s Beach Club on Trip Advisor. We are very pleased to read that the accommodations were clean and my staff was accommodating. In reading, it appears that the weather was inclement during your stay. The ocean during the summer months is always extremely warm. I am glad you were able to enjoy the barbeque picnic area and our covered outdoor activity area. We invite you back to prove that Vistana’s Beach Club is by far the best resort on Hutchinson Island.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

I stayed here with my family from 6/2/2012 to 6/9/2012, and it was incredible. The room was clean and comfortable, with ample space for four people, there were plenty of restaurants and other attractions within close proximity, along with shopping venues, and the staff was helpful and always ready to take whatever steps were needed to make sure our stay was as enjoyable as possible. We stayed in room 601, and I clearly remember not having a toaster in the room when weffirst got in. My dad called down to the front desk, and within an hour, one of your housekeeping staff brought one up for us. I'll gladly stay again if the opportunity presents itself.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Marty R

We are very pleased to read you enjoyed your stay with us and the local restaurants/attractions in our area. All my team members are committed in providing unique, one of a kind, memorable vacation experiences to last a lifetime. Thanks for posting on Trip Advisor and we sincerely hope to see you back here in the very near future.