“Best Breakfasts in Florida”
Review of Jan's Place

Jan's Place
Ranked #1 of 109 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Jan's Place is an all American breakfast/lunch restaurant that has a great family atmosphere. We use all fresh products and have a great staff that will make you feel right at home.
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I can't wait to get back to Jensen Beach for the pancakes and muffins and fresh baked goodies. Jan's is by far the best breakfast joint I have ever been to.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

When we find a good place to eat breakfast and reasonably priced, we go back if we are still in the area. This place is great. You can get lunch there, too, but both times we had breakfast. The service was great despite it being busy. It has the prettiest ladies room I have ever seen in a casual place. If we are in Jensen beach, this is where we will go.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Visit Jan's for all day breakfast, but arrive hungry, as their meals are huge! My fav....salmon cream cheese omelet.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Mindy was the best server I had and I always recommend her. I had some older blonde lady last time who was just rude and you could tell she didn't want to be there. Other then that, love the food!

Reviewed March 16, 2014

We eat at Jan's Place every time we are in Jensen Beach. The food is absolutely amazing, the portions very large, and the service is perfect every time! Roxie was our server the last time we were at Jan's, and she is a great server, and very sweet and friendly. We recommend Jan's Place with FOUR thumbs up!!