“Worth the wait”

Jan's Place
Ranked #2 of 111 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Jan's Place is an all American breakfast/lunch restaurant that has a great family atmosphere. We use all fresh products and have a great staff that will make you feel right at home.
Reviewed March 20, 2012

We first tried Jan's last year based on Tripadvisor reviews. They have a wonderful very extensive breakfast menu. We've tried a variety of the menu items and they are all good. Go very early if you don't want to wait because it's a very popular place.
It is a little pricy but the servings are quite generous. We found the wait staff to be friendly and efficient.
Can't wait till return......

Reviewed March 8, 2012

We went to Jan's on a Sunday morning, and it's packed. There is a reason: the food is just delicious and the portions are significant. I had something called cinnamon roll French toast, with eggs and bacon. The French toast was first-rate and the bacon was beyond perfection, crisp and tasty. Everyone at our table had a great meal and the servers are very gracious and friendly. You may have to wait, as we did, but it is well worth it! The prices are also more than reasonable. They also have fresh baked goods and interesting collections (like cookie jars) that decorate the place. We'll be back!

1  Thank KatienBill
Reviewed February 22, 2012

Went there on a Sun. and had about a 45 min. wait. But worth it. I ordered the special of French toast with peached and almonds. Delicious.
Returned on Monday for Eggs Benedict. Too runny for me. My fault for not requesting harder cooked.
Prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed February 7, 2012

I had eaten at Jan's a long time ago. While trying to find something different for a brunch for 3 ladies, I suggested Jan's but warned that I had not been there in a while. We arrived at the location only to find an Irish Pub. We were dejected as we continued when we found they had moved a half block down and across the street! As we entered I thought "uh oh" The decor was not impressive, almost diner feel. I was getting ready to apologize when I saw the familiar showcase filled with homemade muffins, cookies, breads, and brownies. We sat in a booth and ordered. I had a shrimp omelet with fresh spinach cheese and tomato. It was huge! It also had a slice of Jan's special bread (banana nut) that I paid slightly more for. My companions were as delighted as I was with the meal, and they ordered loaves of bread to take home with them. It was a wonderful lunch! I highly recommend Jan's. Jan the owner was present as she usually is, she introduced herself and asked how our meal was. Our waitress was very attentive.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

wonderful food and service. comfortable quick. Never misses except choclate cake and brownies tend to be dry. Not my style but my wife reports superb savory breads.