“Best Thai in all of Martin County”
Review of Thai House

Thai House
Ranked #36 of 106 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: Thai
Punta Gorda
“Best Thai in all of Martin County”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I live just down the street from this place and I eat here all the time. Food is consistently good no matter what you order. Even if I didn't live close I'd still make the trek to come eat at Thai House. Friendly staff as well. Highly recommended.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Travelher

Jackson, Michigan
“Worth the wait - great value”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Pros - hot authentic Thai food. Friendly wait staff. Pad Thai was the best I've had in a few years.

Cons - had to wait 45 mins for food. Small dinning area. Appears to be only a couple people running the place.

Overall very positive experience and would return again...worth the wait.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank be r
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Authentic”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I go here for lunch all the time. I had a hard time finding Thai food that compared to what I had in NY but this place is yummy and their prices are very reasonable.

• Visited February 2013
Apalachicola, FL
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“When I am hungry for great food you can find me here!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

If you are tired of Chinese you owe it to yourself to try Thai Food.... this place is great, I eat here about 4 times a month and order take out from here at least 2 times a month. Every time is just as fresh a plentiful as the last. Great Service and they always know what I want if I forget to tell them to add an ingredients. We have enjoyed many family gatherings here and I have bought many gift certificates for loved ones. GREAT FOOD W/ A SMILE!!!

• Visited February 2013
Jensen Beach, Florida
“very clean”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Very clean very good svc food was good...well presented but the pad thai was a bit sweet for me..will try again.

• Visited January 2013