“When I am hungry for great food you can find me here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Thai House

Thai House
Ranked #39 of 105 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Apalachicola, FL
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“When I am hungry for great food you can find me here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

If you are tired of Chinese you owe it to yourself to try Thai Food.... this place is great, I eat here about 4 times a month and order take out from here at least 2 times a month. Every time is just as fresh a plentiful as the last. Great Service and they always know what I want if I forget to tell them to add an ingredients. We have enjoyed many family gatherings here and I have bought many gift certificates for loved ones. GREAT FOOD W/ A SMILE!!!

• Visited February 2013

Jensen Beach, Florida
“very clean”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

Very clean very good svc food was good...well presented but the pad thai was a bit sweet for me..will try again.

• Visited January 2013
Richmond, Virginia
“Tasty Thai, Strip Mall Ambience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012

Thai House is a very small restaurant in a Jensen Beach strip mall formerly home to a chinese food restaurant. The decor is very simple and not fancy.

The place has a good selection of Thai dishes and I sampled three entrees. These included shrimp with lobster sauce, shrimp tempura, and crispy duck with chile sauce. All three dishes were flavorful and cooked to order. Their Tom Yum soup was also very nice.

Service was a bit slow and not 'restaurant precise'. But, it was friendly and the server clearly wanted to make us happy. I suspect that slow service comes from having a tiny staff of 2-3 people working there. The plating presentation on our dishes wasn't fancy either.

I will go back. But, when I'm not in a hurry, I will simply choose to enjoy a beer or glass of wine while I wait for my dinner.

What counts is that we got three three very well prepared dishes, the high quality flavors one would expect from nicely spiced Asian entrees prepared to order.

P.S. The crispy duck 'thai hot' was worth the visit in itself.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank RetiredIam
Brooklyn, New York
“Above average Thai Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

Wasn't spectacular but was above average for Thai Food. I wouldn't rave about it but would go back again.

Although I took out, the dining room looked pleasant.

Visited August 2012
Stuart, Florida
“Dinner with family”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2012

THis is the only thai place we have tried in the local area. Menu not too big but we have enjoyed eating here with our nephews who are new to Thai cuisine.

Visited June 2012

Been to Thai House? Share your experiences!