“Cute little place”
Review of Kona Beach Cafe

Kona Beach Cafe
Ranked #15 of 111 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Healthy, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Stop in and enjoy our tropical outdoor cafe & tiki bar which offers a delicious gourmet twist on beach food. Full bar now available, Happy Hour 3-6 Monday thru Friday. Brunch served Saturday and Sunday 9-12! Fresh food, fire pits and live music.
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

My family went to this great place for dinner. The tacos were very good. We love the poppers for an appetizer. I finished the meal off with a slice of delicious key lime pie. Our server was very helpful and friendly. She really seemed to know the menu well.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Enjoyed a quick dinner here on a Saturday night. Service was good, food was nice. We both enjoyed the specials.
Dog friendly too!
They did hit one of our pet peeves, they don't take American Express.
We'll definitely be back

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Stopped by for dinner and we are so happy we did. The service was great and the food was terrific. My husband had the ahi tuna tacos and he said it was the best he had ever had. I had the mahi tacos and they were great as well.
When your there you should try the nada meatballs. You can get them as a dinner or a side order.They are meatless but not vegan. They contain cheese and walnuts and come served with tomato sauce (which was surprisingly good) and melted cheese. They were delicious.
The atmosphere is so fun and relaxing. I really felt like I could have been in the keys or the Caribbean. There was a musician playing really great music. The owner walks around and greets his guest , making sure everything is good.
Overall, I felt like my evening there was actually part of my vacation, not just eating dinner.Everyone was so friendly and seemed happy. I will definitely go back next time I am in Jensen Beach !

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Always great live music venue. Food varies from excellent to so so. Gravel floor beachy atmosphere. Owner always there to stop and chat. Ask for the frequent punch card

Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

We met some local family members here for dinner. They love Kona and now so do we!

The tacos were great and the pulled pork sandwich is phenomenal. The service was on point and the staff is very friendly.