“Great Fish Taco & Fun Vibe”
Review of Kona Beach Cafe

Kona Beach Cafe
Ranked #30 of 109 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Healthy, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Stop in and enjoy our tropical outdoor cafe & tiki bar which offers a delicious gourmet twist on beach food. Full bar now available, Happy Hour 3-6 Monday thru Friday. Brunch served Saturday and Sunday 9-12! Fresh food, fire pits and live music.
Reviewed September 11, 2012

We enjoyed a nice lunch at this funky little cafe! As soon as we pulled up, we knew we were going to like this place! The fun decor, casual decor and all outside seating make for a great atmosphere to relax an afternoon away. We were drawn right to the bar, suspecting that we'd find great conversation fellow bar patrons, and we did! We started off with Shrimp Poppers. House made, these were different for any other versions we have tried and were delicious! The Fish Tacos, as promised, were fantastic!!! We chose blacken mahi and it was flavorful & perfectly cooked. Chicken tacos, on the other hand, were a bland - the meat a bit dry & tough. Stick to the fish!

Service was spot-on. We could easily have spent the entire afternoon relaxing and chatting at the bar here if we didn't have other plans. Glad we didn't though - prices add up quickly here & we were surprised to find a taco lunch with a couple beers each added up to $50+ which seemed a bit high. we will be back for more of those fish tacos though!

Reviewed August 31, 2012

They serve kona beers which are great and are known for their fish tacos. Food looked great but we didnt try any. Just stopped by to take in the atmosphere and have a couple drinks. The bartender Kelly was a great bartender and very friendly. Would go back again for sure

Reviewed August 25, 2012

Visited Kona Beach Cafe while on vacation in Jensen Beach. Nearly all outdoor seating, and it was covered, which is essential with Florida's unpredictable climate. I was impressed with the quality of the live music playing when we were there. Food quality was good and prices were reasonable. There are a fairly large number of unusual beers on tap; I'd recommend any of the Kona beers.
Overall very satisfied and will return next time I'm in Jensen.

1  Thank Kevin O
Reviewed July 13, 2012

My brother and I tried this restaurant for lunch because it always seemed to have a crowd. It is outside seating in a tropical atmosphere, great for tourists. Prices are a little on the high side as they have low overhead. Plenty of french fries with the burgers but the coleslaw was skimpy. Friendly waitress and owner but no refill on my iced tea. Seeing as I am local to this restaurant I probably would not go there again.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

I had the fillet minion tacos - delicious. My wife had the pulled pork sandwich also great. The bar maid who waited on us was prompt, pleasant and fast. House Chardonnay was very good and reasonably priced. Owner/manager - not sure - stopped by our table several times to see how things were going.