“great atmosphere, average food, but still worth going to”
Review of Kona Beach Cafe

Kona Beach Cafe
Ranked #28 of 107 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Healthy, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Stop in and enjoy our tropical outdoor cafe & tiki bar which offers a delicious gourmet twist on beach food. Full bar now available, Happy Hour 3-6 Monday thru Friday. Brunch served Saturday and Sunday 9-12! Fresh food, fire pits and live music.
Charlottesville
“great atmosphere, average food, but still worth going to”
Reviewed March 21, 2011

I ate here with my parents last week. it's got a great outdoor atmosphere. The owner came by to check on us - really nice guy. my parents liked their food a lot. i had the fish and chips and thought it was okay. not great. the price was really good (ten bucks I think) but they didn't give you a lot of fish, and it was pretty greasy - even by fish and chips standards. but overall I'd recommend this place and I would go back here again.

• Visited March 2011

Wilmington, North Carolina
“Great Jensen Beach Bar and Cafe”
Reviewed March 12, 2011

Top-notch, fun waiter and outstanding food! Loved the atmosphere and decor. We had mahi tacos, pulled pork sandwich, good beer and an amazing fanna, banana, chocolate, and ice cream dessert! Perfect bar and cafe for a laid back evening. Great live music!

• Visited March 2011
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Fantastic, fresh food, friendly staff. Highly recommend.”
Reviewed February 28, 2011

It was our last night at the beach, and couldn't decide where to go... then I saw Kona Beach Cafe on TripAdvisor. Read through the reviews and decided to give it a try.
Great decision. This place is fantastic. I had grilled mahi (dolphin) with a side of black beans and rice, and a side salad. I ate every morsel. Everything was superb, even the salad dressing tasted homemade. My husband had the Ahi tuna tacos. He loved them. At one point he looked at me and said, "I think these are the best fish tacos I have ever had". This is from a fisherman, who eats a lot of fish!!.

I didn't mention what a BARGAIN the place is. Not only is the food great, but the prices are as well. Our total bill for two beers and two dinners was $30, plus tax and tip.

You can't go wrong with Kona Beach Cafe.

Visited February 2011
“Excellent authentic, homemade food!”
Reviewed February 17, 2011

The ahi fish tacos are amazing! The homemade wasabi sauce on the tacos is superb!!!

South Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Restaurant on the Treasure Coast”
Reviewed January 31, 2011

This restaurant is the best place in the area HANDS DOWN! The food is absolutely delicious and the owners are as sweet as pie. It's refreshing to go to a place with such a relaxing and friendly atmosphere. We are regulars at this restaurant and recommend to everyone we meet. Every dish has a back story! It's such an interesting place! My favorite is the Mexican Pipeline Hot Dog. It is so awesome!

• Visited January 2011