“dining experience”

Peter's Steak House
Ranked #26 of 107 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This restaurant has been here for several years and is one of the best steak houses in the area. It must be listed for review.
Reviewed April 5, 2014

We have frequented Peters steak house several times and have never been disappointed with our experience we have had Glenn several times and appreciated that I spoke to him several weeks ago about my husbands upcoming birthday when we arrived he remembered without me saying anything and was very attentive and professional which is appreciative from another servers perspective, and I appreciate the full staff in helping as well. thank you for an excellent dinning experience
Brenda Olson

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Peter's Steakhouse doesn't disappoint. On the same caliber as a Capitol Grille or Ruth Chris.
Reservations are needed and they were aware of what we were celebrating and had it noted by our reservation. You can easily share a steak along with salad and veggies. Great onion rings.
We were able to carry on a conversation without loud music. The waiter and peter were very attentive.
Will go again for a special occasion.

1  Thank luckykady
Reviewed March 22, 2014

In order for meat to be "truly" graded, it must have U.S.D.A. In front of it!!! i.e USDA Choice, USDA Prime, etc. By law, if it doesn't say USDA in front of it you have NO idea what you are getting. "PETERS PRIME", as Peter's Steak House calls it does not make it prime at all. The problem with this is they are charging USDA PRIME prices for what is definitely NOT USDA Prime. My tenderloin was tough and my companions Ribeye was also tough. The meat is more likely Select Grade which would be comparable to an Applebee's. That being said, the service was very good and the atmosphere nice but dated. The sides and sauces were good and overall the experience was OK. For the money I would go to a TRUE Steakhouse like a Capital Grille, Morton's, or Ruth's Chris. Where you get what you pay for!!!

1  Thank AskAmytoday
Reviewed March 14, 2014

This was a lovely, delicious dinner! Every aspect of our experience was excellent. A couple of our most discriminating friends came along to celebrate my birthday with me. They were as impressed as I was. We were greeted at the door promptly upon our arrival and were seated immediately. Our waiter anticipated every need! With Peter's team of waitstaff, service couldn't have been better. We didn't have to look around or wait to order. Even our drinks were refilled as soon as it was necessary. Carl (our waiter) suggested the exact right amount of food for our party. We had appetizers, steak tartar and escargot, both flavorful and delicious. We had tomato and onion slices with special sauce and Peter's special salad with shrimp, bacon, onion and special dressing (my very favorite salad in the entire world). The steaks were cooked to perfection, not over or undercooked. For dessert we had strawberry cobbler, chocolate mousse cake and apple strudel, all with whipped cream, all homemade. I can't wait to return!!!

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Was not impressed there are other choices in the area for better steaks for a much lower price. We dined with a group of 6 and told what we could order instead of what we wanted service was awful I sure expected alot better especially for a $400 meal. A far cry from Peter Lugers!

2  Thank craig c