“Nice view but bar like foods...”
Review of Shucker's

Shucker's
Ranked #4 of 107 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The "best on the beach" is located in the Island Beach Resort! The spicy, the sweet, the sublime. The flavor of Jensen Beach comes alive at Shuckers on the Beach. Savor deliciously inventive cuisine that takes the contemporary to the extraordinary. Bold flavors, inspired techniques and the freshest ingredients make every meal a culinary adventure. Enjoy signature seafood, steaks, pasta and salads, all prepared with finesse and flair. See and be seen at the lively bar and lounge, or take in the scene while dining amidst the breeze. For your entertainment, there is live music every Saturday and Sunday from 2:00 pm until 6:00 pm. Happy Hour Specials: Monday thru Friday - Bud, Bud Light, Miller Lite, Coors Light draft and bottles are $2.50. House wine & well drinks are $2.50. Sunday drink specials are all day as follows: $3.00 frozen Rum Runners. Bud, Bud Light, Miller Lite, Coors Light bottles are $2.50. Bud, Bud Light, Miller Lite, Coors Light drafts are $2.50.
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Good place to have a couple of drinks and look out at the view. Allot of locals like the place and they do have some pretty good bands on the weekends. Worth a visit.

There are newer reviews for Shucker's

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Came here on Sunday for lunch, so my husaband could watch some football.
Food is fresh and delicious, and the drinks are good too (and strong!)

the wait staff is very friendly and the back patio outside has the best view around. The beach is gorgeous, and really is a real beach side restaurant.

I had a dozen of oysters, which were fresh and tasty! Nachos for the table.
my husband had the fish and chips, I had the fish tacos, and my friend had the grouper reuben.
I probably wouldnt get the fish tacos again, although good..but the grouper reuben was delish and would probably get that.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

We were looking for somewhere on the beach to sit and enjoy a Saturday afternoon. This wasn't the place to go.

For starters, as you walk down the hallway to the hostess desk, you are greeted with a long row of windows showing samples of the extremely cheesy and cheep costume jewelry offered for sale in the gift store. That should have been our invitation to run like the wind.

We were seated outside and eventually a waitress came to our table. She was anything but friendly. We ordered a burger and a BLT. Don't waste your money on either! The burger had no flavor and was full of hard chunky things that I preferred not to swallow. The BLT was below average, a sandwich at any dive in town would have been considerably better.

We ordered a glass of red wine, which was so disgusting it was sent back. The replacement wasn't much better, both of them tasted like something that would be served at a college frat party. The sweet tea was weak and not particularly sweet.

I cannot think of any reason to ever be lured back to this restaurant.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I don't know why it took so long for us to visit this gem on the water in Jensen Beach. Well, we finally did and it was a great experience. We sat outside with a spectacular view of the ocean waves. Of course, after we ordered, we walked up to the beach on the walkway and stood there for a little while. Loved it! The food was excellent...my wife had the Oscar Grouper and I had the Seafood in red sauce over linguini. I highly recommend a visit to this oceanfront restaurant and I am sure we will be back.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

We live four buildings down from Shucker's and we eat here a lot cause it is so close. Pros: Its right on the beach. They have a great rum bucket. Service is great. I like their clam strips. Cons: The food is just average. When is starts to get dark in the evening it can be very buggy outside. Basically, its a good place close to have a cheap meal and a bucket.