“Very Good! Very Nice!”
Review of Shucker's

Shucker's
Ranked #4 of 109 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The "best on the beach" is located in the Island Beach Resort! The spicy, the sweet, the sublime. The flavor of Jensen Beach comes alive at Shuckers on the Beach. Savor deliciously inventive cuisine that takes the contemporary to the extraordinary. Bold flavors, inspired techniques and the freshest ingredients make every meal a culinary adventure. Enjoy signature seafood, steaks, pasta and salads, all prepared with finesse and flair. See and be seen at the lively bar and lounge, or take in the scene while dining amidst the breeze. For your entertainment, there is live music every Saturday and Sunday from 2:00 pm until 6:00 pm. Happy Hour Specials: Monday thru Friday - Bud, Bud Light, Miller Lite, Coors Light draft and bottles are $2.50. House wine & well drinks are $2.50. Sunday drink specials are all day as follows: $3.00 frozen Rum Runners. Bud, Bud Light, Miller Lite, Coors Light bottles are $2.50. Bud, Bud Light, Miller Lite, Coors Light drafts are $2.50.
Reviewed June 26, 2011

We went to Shucker's for lunch twice the week we were in FL. Recommended to us by a friend, it lived up to the recommendation. VERY nice outdoor deck overlooking the ocean, VERY clean, VERY nice wait staff, and beautiful resort and dining rooms inside. We had the Fish Tacos, which were to die for, best I've ever eaten, and Caesar Salad with grilled chicken. Both were right on the money and more, VERY fresh food, good sized portions, and such a pleasant atmosphere and view. Nicest oceanfront restaurant we have found on the Treasure Coast. We will go there every time we come back to FL. Can't wait to go for dinner with a lot of friends. Go here.....

Reviewed May 12, 2011

I've gone to this restaurant at least a dozen times before and have always been pleased, but I must say I was disappointed on my last visit. It was Valentine's Day and because it was a special occasion I decided to go all out and order the steak (normally, I order the Grouper Reuben Sandwich which is excellent!). I found the steak to be grizzly, tough, and of very poor quality. Honestly, I could buy a better steak at Publix any day of the week, but despite the steak, I still recommend this restaurant, but mostly for the location, atmosphere, and Grouper Reuben sandwich!

Reviewed May 10, 2011

This place exceeded my expectations!!! My husband and I were hungry and just wanted to find a place to eat, not looking for anything inparticular. We just so happen to stumble upon this place. Its right on the beach, the water was beautiful! We walked on the beach while waiting for our food, expecting it to be a little while. When we returned to our table, outside, our food was waiting for us. :) and it was amazing! We outside because of the view, however I was really impressed in the inside, it looked very nice and very clean! really impressed and totally reccomend this place!!

Reviewed April 17, 2011

We had dinner there on a Sunday night and the place was crazy. It was filled with locals and most were single, over 50 and looking for action. We sat at the bar and it was a hoot. If you want conversation, this is the place to sit. Everyone was chatty, loud and buzzed.

The drinks of the day was a rum runner and something called a bucket. Both were guaranteed to give you a big buzz. We stuck with beer but were in the minority.

If you want a quieter meal, stick to the indoor dining room. That seemed geared more to the quieter folks. The closer to the ocean you get, the louder it gets. Once again, smoking is permitted outside, so if that's an issue, be forewarned.

The food was good. We fried clams and calamari and both were delicious. Everyone around us that ordered food seemed to enjoy it, too. The bartenders are super friendly and pretty efficient, considering the crowd size.

It was a one of a kind experience on our vacation, but maybe Sunday night is the reason.

Reviewed March 24, 2011

Great Food and amazing service and it is right on the beach. We were a party of 8 and they were more than accomodating. We will be going back again before we leave. If you have a chance to go ask for Scotty he was great with the adults and the kids......all of the kids asked if we could go back the next day and they didn't want to leave!