“A waterfront place to truly lay back”

Conchy Joe's Seafood
Ranked #13 of 111 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Conchy Joe's is just like it's name. You can order some great cocktails and good island food. Don't miss the conch fritters, the best in South Florida.

1  Thank PhilipCork
Write a ReviewReviews (1,080)

Reviewed July 17, 2013

We went for dinner with our 11 month old baby and everyone had a blast. I had the redfish special which was spectacular. My wife had grouper Marsala which was great. My son had grilled mahi and loved every bite including his green beans. There was a school of catfish outside which the kids could feed with bread. A great place fo the whole family. Don't forget the conch fritters!

1  Thank rdemps01
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Don't miss this local casual eatery at Jenson Beach. Coconut shrimp, fresh seafood every day done any way you like it.
This outdoor eatery feels like your down island in the Caribbean!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Conchy Joe's has a nice waterfront/causeway location and has ample seating areas within it to suit almost anyone's taste. In the separate bar, at the bar in the restaurant, in a room without music, in the same room or out overlooking the water. The food from the mussels to the clams to the crab legs to the fresh fish are excellent and the service is either good or great depending upon the specific server you get. I would eat there more, however, if they did not have the exact same band every night (Thurs, Fri, Sat) EVERY single week of the year. Reggae is not my "thing" but it is okay once in a while, but for hours while you are waiting to eat, eating, and then enjoying coffee with dessert. The band is good, I am just saying I can't listen to the same type of music whether folk, indie, country, whatever, every single night and I think they do themselves a disservice by not changing out the music. Years ago they had the Noveux Honkies (gal with electric fiddle--fantastic--and others who played there) and I was more likely to eat there for the variety of the music. Apparently, according to a server, they have been the ONLY band for like three years. Yikes! Get back to the mix of music and I'll get back to eating there more often. The food is delicious. It is a family place. The location is "hidden" a bit but it is right on the water although I don't believe you can dine outside anywhere. Again, go there, you will love the food and if you love reggae, you won't want to leave (or if you don't, go on a night they don't have music).

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

I didn't eat, but my friends did and they loved it. The place was crowded and the music was great... that's why i was there. Its on my list of places to go eat.