“Perfection found at the Inn.”

The Tilton Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 4 Jensen Beach B&B and Inns
South Glastonbury, Connecticut
“Perfection found at the Inn.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2010

What a beautiful job Katie has done making this old house into a welcoming, comfortable place to visit. My room was spotless. The bed, pillows and bedding were amazing. I can't even begin to describe how delicious the three course breakfast was! Katie was a wonderful host. I look forward to my next stay at the Inn at Tilton Place.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Rockville Centre, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2010

The total experience: delightful, so very comfortable, incredibly clean...with the very best Innkeeper I have ever met. Such a wonderful bed. Great organic tea! Although I was traveling alone, my brother arrived to share a bottle of champagne with me--- in the comfy outdoor chairs by the fragrant gardenia bush. I marveled at the sunrise over the Indian River on my porch with a Danish traveler whose room also shared the porch. Breakfast was marvelous and I ultimately hated to leave, so I purchased some of those incredible pillows to bring a little bit of the Inn at Tilton Place home with me.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled solo
Altamonte Springs, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2010

The Inn is perfectly located within walking distance to the downtown Jensen Beach area and restaurants. The front patio is perfect to relax while the sun goes down, enjoy a glass of wine and one can faintly hear the music from the Blues & Jazz restaruant downtown.
The Inn is understated yet refined, calm and soothing with the staff paying attention to all the details. we will definitely be returning, and hope the secret doesn't get out so we can get a reservation.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2010

Wonderfully quaint Inn!! The breakfast was to die for and the place was super clean! Katlyn was a delight. I'll go back to Jensen Beach JUST to stay here!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
London, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2010

We just came back from spending four nights at the Inn at Tilton Place and we enjoyed every minute of our visit. My friend and I had separate rooms with a spacious adjoining balcony with an excellent view of the water. The rooms were clean and no detail was overlooked. Katie was a gracious hostess and very accomodating. The food was excellent and we particularly enjoyed the signature fresh baked fruit scones. We would highly recommend this Inn to anyone visiting the Jensen Beach area!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with friends
central florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2010

The Inn at Tilton Place is such a hidden treasure!! OMG! this place is awesome! The room (stayed in Room #5) is fantastic. The bedding is so comfortable... best sleep I have had in a LONG TIME! The pillows are fantastic as well. The breakfast was fantastic as well.. she made homemade blueberry scones, followed by pears covered with rosemary & sugar - I am not a pear eater.. am now! then she made a mushroom & chive omlet over toast.. YUMM doesn't even come close!! We will stay again for sure!! Why pay for a hotel which is so impersonal when you can pay the same for all the lil extra's that The Inn at Tilton Place gives you.

Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
Philadelphia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2010

A peaceful retreat offering exceptional value. Breakfast especially is first rate. Jensen Beach is pleasant old Florida town near Indian River and Hutchinson Island recreation. Will return.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled solo
BEST WESTERN Downtown Stuart
Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie
Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie
#10 of 12 in Port Saint Lucie

Been to The Tilton Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!