“Good Steak and Service”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #32 of 109 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed April 17, 2012

We tried it and liked it, steak house with a casual atmosphere. Its not Capitol Grill or Ruth Chris, but then its not nearly as expensive. There are alot of varieties to choose from and we were not dissapointed.

1  Thank ocean0808cruiser

Reviewed April 13, 2012

This was the 3rd time I've eaten here and the 3rd time I've been disappointed with my steak. I keep giving them a chance but their chances just ran out. The drinks were good and cold, appetizers good, service slow, but the steak we had this time (Outlaw Ribeye) was tough. Their quality of meat just doesn't meet up to my standard. I'd much rather go to Peters Steak House (even more costlier) as I know what I'm going to get there and they will exceed my expectations. If you're not going to have a steak at LongHorn, you may be ok.

1  Thank Gwopilot
Reviewed April 5, 2012

My wife loves the five pepper steak salad at any other Longhorns but here! We were so disaapointed we asked for the manager, he apologized and asked to remake both steak salads. A noble and appreciated jesture. The second salads were as bad if not worse than the first.. Of course when both wives are unhappy, it makes for a negative experience for all... 4 unhappy meals served! :-( stay away form this one...

5  Thank FoodSnobsFL
Reviewed March 2, 2012

Longhorn has been here quite awhile and they
have redecorated a few times...it's got a western
theme going on but not overdone. Sometimes there's a wait but not always...I have to say I
have NEVER had a bad steak here...Their
steaks are tender, cooked to order, tasty, and
just the right size can be had. I usually have the
filet, it melts in your mouth. I've also had their
strip, ribeye, and sirloin and am always satisfied.
The parmesean crusted chicken is AWESOME!
Portions are good, always enough for take home.
Service is very good. We go here often, for lunch and dinner.

1  Thank jldvirgo
Reviewed February 26, 2012

friendly servers and bartenders good value for the money food good only problem no reservations

1  Thank bersher